“Best Choice for Budget travellers” 5 of 5 stars
Review of My Dian Suites

You added My Dian Suites to your Saves list
My Dian Suites
3.5 of 5 Condominium   |   1720 Dian Street, Dian Place, Baranggay Palanan, Makati, Luzon 1235, Philippines   |
Ranked #16 of 38 Specialty Lodging in Makati
Makati, Philippines
“Best Choice for Budget travellers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

We've enjoyed ourselves staying at this hotel. it is definitely great value for money and is probably the best hotel in that area, as a result we extended our stay.It is clean nice hotel that got everything right. You would get a nice accommodation where nothing annoys you and everything seems just right. I would highly recommend this place to travelers on a about budget. Definitely worth the money.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Taguig City, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

They have a promo of 1 night plus 1 night stay for free if you're going to stay from Monday to Wednesday. I work in Makati area and I just need a place to sleep and I saw that it was highly recommended by many. I try if there are still available rooms since that promo is on a first come first serve basis. As I step into their lobby it smells fresh and clean. The moment I saw my room, it gave me comfort and very relaxing place. It's not that big, just good enough for two. Complete with toiletries. All rooms have cable tv, ref and microwave. Wifi is available too. Breakfast are available at affordable price. They gave the survey form and house rules. Right after discussing it, they handed me a calling card. First time I ever experienced superb service.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Aurora, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

I stayed here with my girlfriend for three weeks and would consider going back.
The good: Near Cash and carry mall that has all your needs for your room, plus theater and money changers. Near Inasol Mang which serves Pinoy style chicken, pork and fish dishes, 24 hour break stop store on the corner, And 2 laundry shops on Dian (Don't go to the one across the street, clothes come out dirtier then when they went in), a couple of dive bars around the neighborhood. Hotel is Newer and overall clean. Close to LRT and taxis are not hard to catch from the door, even the guard will help if you ask. Downstairs is Calusa restaurant which serves breakfast to you if reserved from the night before. Nice place and fair prices. Staff is helpful and friendly, but took a while to warm them up. Rooms on the front have a bigger balcony and nice view of downtown Makati, which is close as well for nightlife and Upscale Glorietta malls. Nicer Queen bed and Flat screen TV that you can hook DVD player up to. A/C blows very cold. Room has microwave and small refrigerator with food storage by the sink. Also comes with dining table and chairs, two small closets for clothing.
The bad: When checking in I reserved an Executive room, which they gave me one on the backside which are NOT executive rooms, After having them clean the drain in the shower, that was not even draining, I noticed the larger room in the morning and noticed the size difference, went to the desk to complain ,and was assured they were the same size. Upon showing the attendee the size difference was once again told they were the same. As requested I asked for the manager to come when available and was given one of the larger rooms on the front of the building. This room had no wifi router in the room so my girlfriend complained as it said free wifi, switched the room again and everything seemed fine, until the sink started to overflow in the kitchen from underneath the cabinet. They came in my room almost everyday to empty this box drain under the sink since the drain was built wrong, or just faulty design plan. When cleaning the rooms, you have to make sure they do the full job, trash, floor, bed, bathroom, toilet paper etc. otherwise you will be calling them back again and again ( I think they have a lot of hotel interns working there). After everything was straightened out, it was a relaxing environment. Hot water pressure is low, as only the small hose is hot water, not the big shower head in the pics. Now that I know what to look for and ask for, I would entertain the idea of going back, but a lot of stress the 1st time.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms only on the front side. Preferably top floor.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Makati, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

stayed here for roughly a week.. place is very clean, and staff is very friendly and helpful... room has amenities like cable tv, nice bed, veranda etc also has ref, microwave- not found on other hotels within the same price range, .. ideal location too since this is strategically located near makati, manila and pasay... also walking distance to cash and carry mall if you need to grab a few items ..

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I stayed here off and on for a few weeks. The staff are excellent...everyone is very helpful and polite. The rooms I stayed in were very clean and immaculately maintained. I did have a problem with one of the showers not heating up properly, and was quickly moved to another room.
The condo is located in a quite part of Makati with a convenience store, bank, and good local food across the street. There is a shop and carry mall located within a 10 minute walk, and the LRT station is 5 minutes away. Only needed to wait a few minutes for security to get me a cab. I had no problems waking around the neighborhood at night or during the daytime. I am planning on staying here again as soon as I return back to Manila. If you are looking for a budget condo with no frills, away from the busy parts of Makati, this is a good option.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Quezon City, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

If you are budget conscious, you can try this suite. Room rate is very affordable. Our room has a small veranda, cable tv, cabinets, microwave, ref, even hair dryer. :P
The hot shower wasn't working.. and the bed is too small for us, (me and my husband plus our kid) but we still had a great sleep. MOA is just a cab away from the place. There are lots of canteens, stores outside the hotel/condo.

They also have a good promo. You may check out their site.

Overall, we had a pleasant overnight stay in this place. :)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Quezon City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

For business travelers on a tight budget, this place is definitely a great alternative. Located within commuting distance from the office and commercial business district of Makati, Dian Suites has brand new condominium units, which are being offered from short term and long term stay. Although, I only stayed for a night, the management offers packages that can match your needs and budget.

Although the cable wasnt working yet when i checked-in (still under soft opening), the staff was very apologetic and helpful. Even gave me a free meal for any inconvenience. Oh, and if you are flying in from any airport terminal, they have a special arrangement with a taxi company that onl charges 50% of the usual fare. Best thing is you dont need to line up. Just show your e-voucher from the hotel.

Truly a value for money alternative.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Been to My Dian Suites? Share your experiences!