Gramercy Residences Lobby
Atrium and Lobby Area with 24 hours concierge
8 high speed elevators
Access card to the elevators for STRICT security
Makati
Condo/Apartment –
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

trendy129
San Diego, California
“it's like staying in a 5 star hotel..only better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

I lived in this condo for a week and it is my home away from home. Staying here not only saved me money but made everything easier. Choosing this instead of a hotel is an understatement.

1) The location is perfect! Everything is accessible. Restaurants/supermarkets are right outside the building. I don't cook so I just choose between my cravings and my time and when I'm not up to it, there is a phone in the unit so I just order in.

2) The building is upscale. It is absolutely like staying in a brand new 5 star hotel. The security is topnotch. Overall safety is my priority and felt very safe. Service is impeccable. The swimming pool at the top of the building with the view is to die for.

3) The unit is brand new. The furnishings were modern, clean and has all the amenities I need. The owner is spot-on on every detail a traveler needs. Fridge is packed with welcome drinks like bottled water, canned soft drinks & canned juices. All free! There are free toiletries as well. What more can I ask for?

4) I can't think of any negative thing to say except I will definitely be back to stay here!

Thank you Erica for making me feel at home.

5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: everything!!!
Liked least: my short stay...i wish i could stay longer
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Jun 3, 2013
Thank you Connie. I am so glad you loved it! Rest assured you will expect the same level of service & quality when you stay with us again. I am looking forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a wonderful day :-)
Interested in this property?
Make Inquiry
Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$490
/ Week
Request to Book
Or, send the owner a message
Send Message
this property has payment protection
Owner
Response Time: Within a few hours
Calendar Updated: 27 days ago
Peace of Mind Protection
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing