“Vanilla Glazed dougnut” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakeries
Manila, Philippines
“Vanilla Glazed dougnut”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I love their vanilla cake donut because the dough and texture of this is not like their regular dough nut. The only complain is that it's too sweet. I had to pair it with unsweetened brewed coffee all the time to balance off the sweetness of the dough nut.

Visited May 2013

Marikina, Philippines
“too sweet but ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

The pair of their toooo sweet donuts and coffee is ok for me. Im not really in to their donuts because its the coffee that I wanted. It is just near our office so I can buy here whenever I wanted to

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cavite, Cavite City, Philippines
“Not my taste”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I'm not a big fan of Krispy Kreme but I also like their doughnuts. My boyfriend and I stayed here when I was waiting for my shift to start, since my office is in the building right beside it. It was the first time that we tried their Hot Latte and it was bitter, at least for us because we don't drink too much coffee. We ended up adding a lot of creamer and sugar to make it taste better. I'll probably just stick with their chillers next time.

Visited February 2013
Makati, Philippines
“Delights!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had three boxes of assorted doughnuts before my trip to Baguio last Saturday. The attendant was quick. Very advisable if your in a rush.

The location is very ideal as it is just 3 counts away from my office's building. Enough said.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Taguig City, Philippines
“Krispy Kreme Doughnuts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

We always go here if our sweet tooth likes a taste of soft and delicious donuts, this place is very convenient for us because it close to where we work. The overall design inside is well thought of its sleek and modern at the same time all the staff would greet you when you enter the store.They also have lots of flavor of coffee.

• Visited May 2013