“wonderful stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Raffles Makati

You added Raffles Makati to your Saves list
Raffles Makati
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Raffles Drive, Makati Avenue, Makati, Luzon 1224, Philippines   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Night with Credit!
Ranked #1 of 69 Hotels in Makati
Scottsdale
“wonderful stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We got 3 suites at the raffles. Noticed that each room have different layout some bigger than others. It was so comfortable and clean. The interiors are wonderful and very classy. The service was great everyone is very attentive to your needs.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Raffles Hotels & Resorts

Raffles_FairmontPH, Hotel Manager at Raffles Makati, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Maria N,

Thank you for choosing to stay with your family at Raffles Makati. Where you in Manila for vacation? I hope it went well.

Thank you for describing our hotel as luxurious and classy. I'm glad to learn that you all had a comfortable and wonderful stay with us. Thank you as well for your kind words on the service of our hotel colleagues. I'm glad they were able to attend to your needs during your stay.

Please do keep us in mind on your next trip with your family. It was a pleasure to have you with us.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Stayed on business for 6 weeks. Staff was always wonderful (especially Glenda and Julius). Rooms make you feel right at home. 9th floor pool was always great. Very good service even when ordering dinner at 8 am. Thank you for making my stay as good as possible.

Stayed May 2014
Raffles_FairmontPH, Hotel Manager at Raffles Makati, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear Anthony W,

It was a pleasure to have you with us. Thank you for making Raffles Makati your home during your business trip in Manila.

I'm glad that the service and attentiveness of our hotel colleagues made your stay comfortable and wonderful. I will make sure that Glenda and Julius receive your gracious commendation.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we look forward to being of service to you again on your next trip to the Philippines.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I have stayed at several major hotels and serviced apartments in Makati since 2006. My most recent stay was at Raffles Makati. This property is superb and truly 5 star, I consider this to be the best in Makati. I found the executive suite spacious, elegant and charming. It has a well equipped kitchen and laundry facilities. Just as the photos show. The hotel has everything you need great pools, gym, spa, wi-fi, bar and restaurant. The hotel is located right amongst great shopping, restaurants at night life. I found the service and staff to be exceptional, they really go out of their way to make you feel at home and special. I would highly recommend this property for the business traveller and equally to couples or families. It is ideal for both short and longer term stays. I look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Raffles_FairmontPH, Hotel Manager at Raffles Makati, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear Vince R,

To be considered as the best in Makati is an honor especially for being such a young hotel. Thank you very much for your gracious words, you are too kind.

I'm glad we were able to provide you the accommodation and amenities you needed for a comfortable stay experience. I'm most delighted to learn that it was our service that made your stay even more wonderful.

It will be a pleasure to have you stay with us again. Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback and I look forward to your return.

Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

we really had a great time! the staff and crew were friendly and nice. we booked junior suite but upgraded to executive suite. a perfect birthday gift. we will definitely be back on our next vacation.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Seth K,

Belated Happy Birthday! Thank you for spending your special day at Raffles Makati.

I'm glad that you and your family had a wonderful stay and find our hotel colleagues friendly and helpful.

Please do consider us again when you're celebrating another milestone. We would love to be part of it.

Port Moresby
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

My first time at this hotel and I was not disappointed. The hotel is relatively new, nice design and in a great location. The executive suite was beautiful and very comfortable. I prefer this hotel as it isn't as crowded and the service seems more personal than other hotels in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Raffles Hotels & Resorts

Raffles_FairmontPH, Hotel Manager at Raffles Makati, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear Jamie S,

Welcome to Raffles Makati. I'm glad we were able to able to meet your expectations and provide you an unforgettable stay experience.

Thank you for regarding our service as personal. This has been our goal ever since we opened and I'm glad that we're successful in delivering just that.

I'm happy to learn that your stay in our Executive Suite was comfortable. Were you able to try our dining outlets during your stay? If not, it would be a good reason to come back.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Great hotel, wonderful staff , had a great experiences , the best breakfast ever , and the staff would go out of their way to make you happy , they will even offer more service than required , wonderful room and deco, in the heart of the business area of Makati, security at its best and very discreet , always a smile on their faces with great hospitality. What I found in this hotel regarding service is very rare to find in any other hotel, well trained and accommodating. one feel very safe and secured in the hotel

Review collected in partnership with Raffles Hotels & Resorts

Raffles_FairmontPH, Hotel Manager at Raffles Makati, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Nagy,

Your review is a heartwarming series of gracious commendations and wonderful compliments, thank you very much!

I'm glad to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us and thoroughly enjoyed your experience.

Thank you for giving positive feedback on our suites, breakfast and most especially, the service of our hotel colleagues. I'm glad we made you feel comfortable and safe during your stay.

Please do keep us in mind on your next visit to Manila. We look forward to your return.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Stayed here for one night on business. You always expect the very best at any Raffles property and Raffles Makati does not disappoint! The rooms are amazingly spacious with every modern and stylish feature very well thought out. The service is where Raffles Makati really stands out though. I have never had so many hotel staff greet me by name in such a short stay! Faultless. It even has the famous bar similar to the original Raffles where one can throw the peanut shells on the floor and enjoy a cool Singapore Sling. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Every room will be perfect...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear BusinessTravellerJack,

I'm glad to know that your recent stay experience at Raffles Makati didn't dissapoint.

It's always a pleasure to welcome Raffles patrons and I wish to thank you for choosing our hotel to be your home during your business trip in Manila.

While I am grateful for the kind words you shared about our suites and facilities, I'm most thankful for the gracious commendations you extended to our hotel colleagues. Thank you for describing their service as faultless.

Did you enjoy our Singapore Sling? On your next visit, please do try our local version of the iconic drink. We call ours, Makati Luxury Sling.

Thank you once again for your wonderful feedback and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Hotel Manager

Been to Raffles Makati? Share your experiences!