“Good hotel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of One Greenbelt Hotel

Save Saved
You added One Greenbelt Hotel to your Saves list
One Greenbelt Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   914 Arnaiz Avenue | San Lorenzo Village, Makati, Luzon 1223, Philippines   |
Ranked #32 of 66 hotels in Makati
“Good hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Very small room but recently renovated and a very enjoyable stay. I chose this hotel as it was very affordable and close to the Greenbelt. If there was more than one person or more than 2 days, would quickly have become a bit limiting. But rooms were great and staff very friendly. The cafe on the ground floor that can be accessed from the hotel lobby was also excellent. Thanks for my stay!

89 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Thai first
Doha, Qatar
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

The hotel is so clean and the color of the walls makes us relax. The room is small for us since we are travelling with my 2 kids, so we stayed for one day and transfer to another hotel. The good thing about this hotel we were able to reached greenbelt, landmark, glorietta and SM without spending for transportation. It is a good exercise and at the same time we were able to shop, eat and enjoy the place.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Christchurch, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I found this hotel very good value with the locality being right in the heart of Makati. The Greenbelt malls and restaurants and business areas are in very close proximity. I arrived at the hotel early and had no problem checking into my room. The front desk staff and porters were very obliging and friendly. It seems the hotel may have recently had renovations as the room was fresh and spotlessly clean. A very good well maintained hotel. The only problem I had the taxi driver tried to rip me off might I add, unsuccessfully. Be aware,the fare from the international terminal should cost about 200-250 peso. I plan to stay at this hotel again on my next visit.

Room Tip: It seems cheaper the rooms have 'no windows' but don't let that discourage you.
philippines
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Stayed here with my family( hubby and 2 kids) during Holy week. We had an early check in (2nd floor) which was great but there's no window in the room as i requested during my booking (was fine though). Room was about 15 sq. m with brown tiled floor. Two double beds (1 bed big enough to fit a regular sized adult and a 10 yr old 90 lb kid.) Firm beds but the sheets were not so clean looking, one was stained with i dont know what. Pillows were too high and not soft as i am used to. Air conditioning kinda noisy. There's a complementary bottle of water, coffee tea making facility, slippers, safe box, no hangers for clothes but there's a rack. bathroom has bidet, blow dryer, 2 towels. The bathroom has no countertop to put your toiletries. Wifi very very slow, no connection sometimes which was really bad because the area was "dead" during Holy Week.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Very good. Only issues: a bit on expensive side for size of room. Otherwise, clean and well located.
Staff friendly and helpful.
Very short walk to the major eating and shopping area.
Nothing more to add .

• Stayed April 2013
San Fernando
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I will be going to Tagbilaran City but i need to make a quick stop in Manila so i have to stay overnight. I got to stay at One Greenbelt Hotel, at first it was difficult to find, well maybe because it was my first time. When i got to the hotel i was greeted by a happy staff and got to process my papers quick. They have no business center but i was able to print my E-ticket for my flight for the next day. Room service was delicious especially for the Roti. I think it is a stay that I want to do again when i am in Makati.

Room Tip: If you need something printed just inform the front staff and they will gladly do it for you. Room s...
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed in this hotel without expectations, for the price that i paid for it is well worth it . but it came out really good, my room were consistently cleaned, all the staff were very friendly. The room was perfect for a solo stay, I had friends over to visit and it was fine. The only downfall was, when it rained so hard, we lost power and the generator was acting up, i guess it was not tested properly and the wifi stopped. which worked out on my favour.. stopped me from working on my holidays but they offered me to check out a different floor with a good wifi access which was good too.. The location is great, 5 minute walk to greenbelt and I feel really safe where I am at. will definitely go back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Been to One Greenbelt Hotel? Share your experiences!