“Beautiful Hotel that deserves the Six stars.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairmont Makati

You added Fairmont Makati to your Saves list
Fairmont Makati
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Raffles Drive, Makati Avenue | Corner Arnaiz Street, Makati, Luzon, Philippines   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Seasonal Saver- 15% off!
Ranked #2 of 69 Hotels in Makati
Sydney, Australia
“Beautiful Hotel that deserves the Six stars.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Dear Miss Love,
The Gold Manager thank you for the amazing experience.
Your team I should say is Super team.
From the help, the wonderful breakfast. And for arranging the karaoke. Sorry I did not show you the video. BTW I was not good at singing.
Huge thanks for getting me the upgrade to the gold lounge. You are the best manager in town.
Also I would like to send my special thanks to Sabrina the very bubbly Supervisor, I know one day you will really rise up the ranks, you are so passionate and loyal to your job, to personally escort to my transport on my last day that was truly .

To the rest of the team I hope you enjoyed the Chocolate. Thank you so much,

Now to the Beautiful Hotel that deserves the Six stars.
I have been to many hotels. Each time I would say I couldn't get better than this.
However this This Fairmount Makati so far really is truly beautiful and classy.
The service is always getting whatever I needed. From the beds were nice and just right for me, the pillows just the way I like them, it conformed to your head making the pillow your own, like a built in memory, you have the whole staff catering to your dining needs. Now I want to talk about the staff, because I don’t care how beautiful or luxurious the hotel is, if you don’t have the heart and soul of a hotel then it’s for nothing.
The heart and soul of Fairmount is the many wonderful people I encountered. Let’s start with my first encounter over the phone from Sydney I spoke to several different people all were very friendly and informative, thank you to the entire phone people I did not get to meet.
From my arrival Evan at the airport i was greeted with the most amazing smile by the one the most beautiful people my car was ready after few mints. Thank you.
The beautiful friendly front desk, always smiling, you’re inner beauty radiates to you your personality. As well as the other front desk help sorry don’t know your names.
I look forward to my next visit.
have a great day and speak soon.
Namer Mikha
Director
Residential Sales and Developments
Sydney Australia

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Raffles_FairmontPH, Hotel Manager at Fairmont Makati, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Namer,

On behalf of our Fairmont Gold Lounge Manager, Love, I wish to thank you for your kind word. It's always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are happy and satisfied with our services. I will send your regards to the entire Fairmont Gold team, most especially to Love and Sabrina.

It's very humbling that you consider us a 6-star hotel, I'm very appreciative of your gracious commendation. I'm glad we were able to provide you everything you needed to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable.

I'd like to take this opportunity to also thank you for praising the service delivered by our hotel colleagues. I'm glad they were able to make you feel welcomed and well looked after.

Again, thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. My team and I look forward to be of service to you on your next visit.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

We had our BPO monthly meeting here, we were around 300 pax and the ballroom is too small, the air conditioning too warm, food is just okay... The female marketing manager lack confidence as she spoke "reading" the PowerPoint slides or her script..... She needs to be trained...

• Stayed June 2013
Quezon City, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

The best thing about the Fairmont is that everything is brand new and smells so clean! We had a breakfast banquet event the next day so we stayed the night not expecting much. The room was spacious for the two of us, comfortable king-size bed--we slept well. We enjoyed cocktails and breakfast at the club lounge. Seeing how new the hotel was I was surprised at the high standard of service we received from check in to club lounge to banquets to valet service. The staff are well-trained, self-assured and have good teamwork. One cannot help but notice that.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us. I'm glad that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay.

I'm also delighted to hear that you were happy with the service you received at the Fairmont Gold Lounge. It's always inspiring to learn that our guests enjoy their stay due to the attentiveness and friendliness of our hotel colleagues. I'm very fortunate to be working with such a team.

Again, thank you for your positive feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back to Fairmont Makati.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Our family had a weekend vacation at Fairmont, Makati last Aug. 17-18,2013. With all the hotels we've been stayed, Fairmont, Makati is our #1! We enjoyed our stay. The staff are sooooo great! They are friendly and accomodating. The hotel is nice. Food is excellent & reasonable for a 5-star hotel. Pool & spa is sooooo relaxing. Love Fairmont, Makati! :)

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Marie,

It is always humbling when our guests consider us their hotel of choice - we are very honored. Thank you for your graciousness!

I've mentioned in some of the reviews here in Trip Advisor that it is always encouraging and motivating when our guests commend the service of our hotel colleagues. I'm very fortunate to have such a passionate team and for our guests to recognize that is very rewarding.

I'm glad that you also enjoyed our food and beverage and had the opportunity to relax in our swimming pool and Willow Stream Spa.

My team and I look forward to be of service to you again on your next visit to Fairmont Makati.

Tagaytay, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

excellent service beyond compare... every thing is perfect... all the staff are well trained... nothing comperes fairmont makati... the best hotel ever... the room was very comfortable, clean and dust free... for sure, im going back again to this one of a kind hotel...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience at Fairmont Makati.

I'm glad that you consider your stay with us perfect and look forward to staying with us again in the near future.

I look forward to your return, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

This time I stayed at Fairmont with my family, and its was every bit worth it..they really spoil you with their service and affection..my family had a great time there..
Although from a family perspective the rooms are a bit small and bathrooms not all that private, but we just over look that for the experience there..all the malls nearby mean there is plenty of action..Would just love if they can add some kids activity rooms in there..currently apart from pool kids don't have much else to do..but for lazing around with affectionate service its the BEST..

I am not staying at another 5 star except fairmont in Makati for sure.

Room Tip: take the GOLD room..the add on make it worth staying there..they pack in lots of value for that extr...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Amitjain,

Thank you for staying at Fairmont Makati with your family. I'm glad that you all had a great time and consider the time spent with us worth it.

I'm thankful and very appreciative that Fairmont Makati is now your hotel of choice - it's an honor.

I wish to thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I have taken note of your inputs regarding the bathroom door privacy and availability of activities for kids. We value your comments as it allows us to recognize the needs of our guests allowing us to further improve on our services. Please note that this has been shared with the concerned department heads.

Again, thank you for sharing with us your stay experience and I look forward to your next with your family soon.

Geneva
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I think the best thing to be said about a hotel is when you can say that everything is exactly the way you expect it and the way you want it. Last night, Fairmont Manila fit that bill. From the minute I arrived to the minute I left I was impressed with the efficiency and knowledge of all the staff. The bell boy even greeted me by name when I stepped out of the taxi, even though I had never stayed there before. Check in was a breeze.

The room has exactly what you need and everything works. Large work desk, HDMI cable for me to attach my laptop to the flat screen tv, great bathroom and comfortable bed. Room service was fast and efficient. Checkout in the morning (at 5 am) was equally fast and a taxi was waiting when I was done.

I could easily write more, but there seems to be no need. This is how I want all hotels to be.The Farimont was my 4th 5 star hotel in Manila and Fairmont is the best by a mile. I will be staying here again. The one thing could have been a bit annoying is the fact that breakfast was not included in my rate, and since I booked myself a room where breakfast was included would have set be back an additional 50 US, which I think is a bit hefty for a breakfast. Rooms should always come with breakfast. Especially since a room at the Fairmont is still more expensive than 9 out 10, 5 star hotels in town..

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for sharing with us your experience. I'm glad to learn that your expectations were met and that everything went exactly the way you like it during your stay with us.

I'm happy that our hotel colleagues made you feel very welcomed and were able to attend to your needs with efficiency.

I wish to thank you for the kind words you used to describe our guest rooms, in-room dining and check-in/checkout process. Thank you for your graciousness.

I have also taken note of your feedback regarding room rates and inclusion of breakfast. I wish to invite you to visit our official website (www.fairmont.com/makati) to browse through our different room packages we offer. We currently have a Bed & Breakfast package which you can enjoy.

I appreciate hearing from you and wish to thank you for your praises and commendations. I hope you'll choose to stay in Fairmont Makati again on your next visit to Manila.

Kind reagrds,

Hotel Manager

Been to Fairmont Makati? Share your experiences!