“Awesome! The Staff the greatest! Rooms spacious!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites Makati

You added BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites Makati to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites Makati
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   518 P. Burgos Corner Durban Street, Makati, Luzon 1210 , Philippines   |
Ranked #29 of 67 Hotels in Makati
Hawaii
“Awesome! The Staff the greatest! Rooms spacious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2009

Reading some of these reviews makes me think that these people did not stay at the same place I did. The Oxford Suites was great. The staff from the housekeeping department, restaurant, front desk was awesome. The staff is genuine, unique and the most pleasant employee's I have ever came across in a hotel. The rooms are spacious. The breakfast is not your basic continental breakfast. Every morning the breakfast was different with added fruits, cereals, meats, you name it. Something for everyone. From the minute we walked into the lobby the staff made us feel at home. We had three rooms (family) and all the rooms
was clean, serviced daily, well stocked and I never once seen any BUGS! I read in some reviews that people come up to you when you walk out the door. Well, this is true but where do you go in the PI that this does not happen? Don't let the outside discourage you. We plan to come back next year and the Oxford Suites will be the place we will stay. Bottom line is I feel very safe, comfortable and feel very special with the treatment the staff gave us. Oxford Suites staff your the best!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Edmonton, CANADA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2009

Oxford Suites, as most everyone knows, is smack in the middle of the infamous P. Burgos "entertainment" district. So the location is either a major plus or......not.
Aside from that, my stay was fine. Front desk staff were highly professional and efficient, and handled several business matters for me that many other hotels would have balked at.
Room was well-appointed for the price. Only complaints were charges for internet--should be free--and that fact that restaurant is on the third floor. Elevators were a bit slow at times.
Other than that, my quick stopover at Oxford Suites was flawless.

• Stayed March 2009
Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2009

I reserved two rooms, one for my sons and one for my wife and I. My flight got to Manila around 11:00pm. There was an employee from the Oxford to meet me at the airport. Minor misunderstanding on both ends about my pickup. Got to the Oxford around 12:00am. Hotel staff was great. Our rooms were on the 7th floor. My sons loved the ac in their room. Very COLD ac. My room was better than I expected. Plenty of HOT water to shower after a 22 hour flight. The snacks/drinks in the mini-fridge are way too expensive. There was a separate charge just for using the room service. The food was very good, so said my family. I didn't eat there. On top of the total bill there was a 12% VAT AND a 10% surcharge. 22%??? That is way too much. If you're into the red light scene, there are plenty of bars/clubs no more than 30 seconds walking distance. There are a couple of convenience stores also. Get your meals at one of the MANY fast food joints that are within a 1-2 minute walk. My wife and I got some GREAT chicken at Andok's. The Oxford is NOT for families but I would stay there, even though I am married, HAPPILY.

• Liked — The staff service and the room cleanliness.
  • Disliked — The extra 22% in taxes/surcharges added to EVERYTHING on the bill.
  • Stayed February 2009, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites Makati? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites Makati

Address: 518 P. Burgos Corner Durban Street, Makati, Luzon 1210 , Philippines
Location: Philippines > Luzon > Metro Manila > Makati
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites
Ranked #29 of 67 Hotels in Makati
Hotel Class:3.5 star — BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites Makati 3.5*
BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites Makati is a 27-storey, 232-room property located at the heart of Makati's Business & Entertainment district. The hotel is ideally located 30 minutes from the international & domestic airports and just minutes away from the commercial center and shopping malls such as Greenbelt and Rockwell.Patterned after the emerging trend of boutique lodging found in Los Angeles and London, BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites hotel rooms and amenities are designed to meet the needs of the world traveler.BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites Makati is located at 518 P. Burgos Street, Makati City 1210, Philippines. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites Makati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Oxford Suites Makati Hotel Makati
Oxford Hotel Makati
Makati Oxford Hotel
BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites Makati Metro Manila

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites Makati, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.