I booked this hotel based on average reviews - it was for a business trip and I expected a business environment. The hotel itself is clean and although quite run down, not bad. I found the staff to be very friendly and pleasant. The problem with this hotel, and the reason it is one of the cheapest 3 star hotels in Makati is that it is located right in the heart of the red light district. I was approached at least five time when entering of leaving the hotel and it is surrounded by adult clubs. DO NOT bring your family to this hotel. This also makes it quite un-safe compared to any other hotels in the area. Hotel lists that it has a gym, well it does, but it was covered in dust and did not look like it had been used in years. Their business center was also a joke I would not use it if forced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites Makati is a 27-storey, 232-room property located at the heart of Makati's Business & Entertainment district. The hotel is ideally located 30 minutes from the international & domestic airports and just minutes away from the commercial center and shopping malls such as Greenbelt and Rockwell.Patterned after the emerging trend of boutique lodging found in Los Angeles and London, BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites hotel rooms and amenities are designed to meet the needs of the world traveler.BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites Makati is located at 518 P. Burgos Street, Makati City 1210, Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites Makati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Makati Hotel Makati
- Oxford Hotel Makati
- Makati Oxford Hotel
- BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites Makati Metro Manila