Stayed here during from 23rd to 26th July while on business trip. Hotel pick up at airport was rather easy as they were carrying signage at the exit door. The hotel car was ready at their counter and was off to the hotel within 5 minutes. Hotel services was great and I can say the best so far in all the hotels that I have stayed. The hotel car driver was very polite and introduce themselves, as well as asking if I would like any music, magazine, newspaper, water and if air-con temperature was right. We reach the hotel in about 35 minutes.
Upon reaching the hotel, I was straight taken to my room and check-in was done in the room. There is no waiting, no queue and was relaxing in my room in less than 10 minutes. Cleanliness, comfort of the bed, TV, wireless and working table was just fine, no complaint what-so-ever. I had breakfast for the 3 days there and was not bored with the food. Menu changes almost every day. I had dinner once and the buffet spread was fantastic. The sashimi was fresh and there are also serving of oysters (I do not take oysters). There is also a hotel shuttle bus to Greenbelt area in the evening. You can get the bus schedule from the hotel.
However, the hotel is rather old and definitely need some refurbishment. Upon entering my room, there is a odd smell. On the 2nd day, I told this to the housekeeper and he immediately took a scant burner to freshen up the room. Again, really good and prompt service.
For those who like to go to Burgos Street, this hotel is within 10 minutes walk.
Overall I give a 4 star as the hotel need some level of refurbishment.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Manila Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Manila Hotel Makati
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Manila
- Mandarin Oriental Makati
- Mandarin Makati
- Makati Mandarin
- Makati Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Hotel Manila
- Mandarin Hotel Makati
- Mandarin Oriental Manila
- Mandarin Oriental, Manila Makati, Metro Manila
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.