Second stay at this hotel and no improvements since previous stay for me the hotel is going downhill fast carpets looking very worn and services such as fruit in your room not provided this time at least until I commented to a member of staff about it and they then provided some. Still expensive for Wi-Fi no free available which annoys me as a person who just needs to go online for just a couple of hours each day feel it should be provided now free or low cost as not expensive to provide.
The rooms are okay not the most comfortable of beds and pillows, but well equipped and spacious rooms though I prefer a separate shower from the bath tub otherwise bathroom a good size and nice. Carpets here looking old.
The pool is a nice size though water cold they used to provide fruit and mineral water but seem to have stopped this service however they still provide newspapers and came round with a buko ice.
Breakfast is nice a huge choice and enjoyable.
Most of the staff are very friendly professional and helpful.
The hotel provides a shuttle service to the Makati shopping malls which is useful.
It could be an excellent hotel just needs some improvements to update and also provide a few more services as I have mentioned not sure if would stay here again unless I hear this has happened. A shame really as I was fairly impressed the first visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a quiet address in the heart of Makati's Central Business District, Mandarin Oriental, Manila is within walking distance of stylish malls and shops in the Ayala Commercial Center. Renowned for its outstanding cuisine, the hotel features three restaurants, two popular bars, and a lounge. Four exclusive and highly rated Club floors with a private lounge provide utmost guest satisfaction, as do a cosy luxury spa, a fully equipped business centre, and a health club with advanced fitness equipment. Banquet and meeting facilities are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Manila Hotel Makati
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Manila
- Mandarin Oriental Makati
- Mandarin Makati
- Makati Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Hotel Manila
- Mandarin Hotel Makati
- Mandarin Oriental, Manila Makati, Metro Manila