Checked in to this no-less-than-5 star hotel for 4 nights, this is the 1st time staying in Shangri-La on business trips which normally Hyatt is the default choice.
The good thing about Shangri-La is that they have a hospitality room in Ninoy Aquino International Airport, it saves the hassle looking for airport transfer and you feel safe inside.
Once arrived at the hotel, we were ushered to Horizon lounge for check in, efficient with expected hospitality. Room at this level is sufficiently spacious and the amenities are well taken care of. L'Occitane is the standard toiletries and commensurate with the hotel. Services across all levels are excellent and find it difficult to fault the staffs.
Definitely will return for future trips to Manila.
- Also Known As:
- Makati Shangri-La Manila Hotel Makati
- Makati Shangri-La Manila Hotel
- Makati Shangri La Manila
- Shangri La Manila Makati
- Shangri La Makati
- Makati Shangri La
- Shangrila Makati
- Makati Shangri La Hotel
- Makati Shangri-La Manila Metro Manila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Makati Shangri-La, Manila is located at the center of Manila's most prestigious business, shopping and entertainment district. Just 20 minutes away from the international airport, this award-winning hotel offers exquisite comfort and world class luxury. From its exceptionally spacious and beautifully appointed rooms to its lavish restaurants and exciting bars, its high-speed internet access to its full-service Spa and Fitness Center, Makati Shangri-La lives up to its reputation as Manilas leading hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Makati Shangri-La Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.