Was here on business w/c 14/7/14 and was really impressed with the hotel and the service provided.
The welcome from the staff was very good indeed, as everywhere in Manila.
The food was excellent, with the buffet providing food to suit everyone.
The rooms are spacious, comfortable and well appointed. Shower was very hot & powerful.
Not so good:
The live music in the bar was far too intrusive & loud.
The room itself smelled slightly musty.
The broadband connection was down more than it was up.
But there was Typhoon Glenda that week, & I can't praise the staff enough for getting through that & keeping smiling, it must have been tough for them.
So 4/5 seems fair, I think.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed by National Artist Leandro Locsin, InterContinental Manila is a symbol of pride in the Philippines' premier financial and commercial hub-Makati City. The hotel is across the Greenbelt and Glorietta shopping and entertainment districts and is easily accessible from Ninoy Aquino International Airport. Our 332 guestrooms and suites boast every comfort for an enjoyable and unforgettable visit. The latest technology including in-room high speed Internet access and Wi-Fi in public spaces is sure to please business or leisure travellers. For guests looking for extra space and added comfort, our Club InterContinental rooms are available and offer special privileges such as a Club Lounge for private check-in and check-out, sumptuous breakfast, afternoon tea service, evening cocktails and a selection of international newspapers and magazines. The Club InterContinental Lounge at the top floor offers a breathtaking view of Makati and the nearby Bonifacio Global City. InterContinental Manila offers one of the largest conference and meeting facilities in the city and has a well-established reputation for delivering the highest standards of excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Manila Hotel Makati
- Intercontinental Hotel Manila
- Intercontinental Hotel Makati
- Intercon Manila
- InterContinental Manila Makati, Metro Manila