I stayed here in June 2014 again this time for six nights on business as usual. The service here is fantastic, everyone says good morning and asks you how you are. The pool area is very comfortable and a relaxing haven form the bustling city.
The rooms are slightly dated now but clean, ask for a room at the back overlooking the pool if you can. The bar has a great offer of happy hour with unlimited beer for a set price for three hours although it is a little sterile in there. I was slightly embarrassed by singers they have that will come and sit at your table with you and sing love songs at you, perhaps this seem more normal in the Philippines than for us shy people. The breakfast is a little expensive but the buffet is huge will all sorts of different food styles on offer and the freshly cooked omelets delivered to your table were very tasty indeed.
Well recommended for a business stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed by National Artist Leandro Locsin, InterContinental Manila is a symbol of pride in the Philippines' premier financial and commercial hub-Makati City. The hotel is across the Greenbelt and Glorietta shopping and entertainment districts and is easily accessible from Ninoy Aquino International Airport. Our 332 guestrooms and suites boast every comfort for an enjoyable and unforgettable visit. The latest technology including in-room high speed Internet access and Wi-Fi in public spaces is sure to please business or leisure travellers. For guests looking for extra space and added comfort, our Club InterContinental rooms are available and offer special privileges such as a Club Lounge for private check-in and check-out, sumptuous breakfast, afternoon tea service, evening cocktails and a selection of international newspapers and magazines. The Club InterContinental Lounge at the top floor offers a breathtaking view of Makati and the nearby Bonifacio Global City. InterContinental Manila offers one of the largest conference and meeting facilities in the city and has a well-established reputation for delivering the highest standards of excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Venere and Booking.com so you can book your InterContinental Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Manila Hotel Makati
- Intercontinental Hotel Manila
- Intercontinental Hotel Makati
- Intercon Manila
- InterContinental Manila Makati, Metro Manila