Our family and I have stayed at the Intercontinental Manila on several occasions over the past seven years. The staff are courteous and professional, and recognise the loyalty of IHG rewards members. The lobby is also spacious and is pleasant when waiting for transport to arrive.
There is often some evening entertainment at the little cafe/bar close to the pool for a late night drink or soiree. The small Gold's Gym is also great if you need to keep up your fitness regimen before heading out for a spot of shopping at Greenbelt! The Intercontinental is within five to ten minutes walking distance to major shopping complexes Glorietta and Greenbelt, and SM Makati.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed by National Artist Leandro Locsin, InterContinental Manila is a symbol of pride in the Philippines' premier financial and commercial hub-Makati City. The hotel is across the Greenbelt and Glorietta shopping and entertainment districts and is easily accessible from Ninoy Aquino International Airport. Our 332 guestrooms and suites boast every comfort for an enjoyable and unforgettable visit. The latest technology including in-room high speed Internet access and Wi-Fi in public spaces is sure to please business or leisure travellers. For guests looking for extra space and added comfort, our Club InterContinental rooms are available and offer special privileges such as a Club Lounge for private check-in and check-out, sumptuous breakfast, afternoon tea service, evening cocktails and a selection of international newspapers and magazines. The Club InterContinental Lounge at the top floor offers a breathtaking view of Makati and the nearby Bonifacio Global City. InterContinental Manila offers one of the largest conference and meeting facilities in the city and has a well-established reputation for delivering the highest standards of excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Manila Hotel Makati
- Intercontinental Hotel Manila
- Intercontinental Hotel Makati
- Intercon Manila
- InterContinental Manila Makati, Metro Manila