Have you ever wondered why does the InterContinental Manila is addressed at 1 Ayala Avenue? Well, obviously, it's the first to exist in this area.. ^^,
I went here for hotel tour with my colleagues. We were escorted by their manager and was given some sort of introductions to this property. They have many conference or multi-purpose rooms available and the swimming pool is great (especially in the evening!!).
They have unique designs and theme. Their rooms tho' seems a bit not so spacey unlike any other 5 stars hotels here in Makati City. The staffs are very accommodating and seems very well trained... ^^,
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Manila Hotel Makati
- Intercontinental Manila Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Manila
- Intercontinental Hotel Makati
- Intercon Manila
- InterContinental Manila Makati, Metro Manila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A LANDMARK HOTEL IN THE PHILIPPINES' PREMIERE METROPOLIS. Designed by National Artist Leandro Locsin, InterContinental Manila is a symbol of pride in the Philippines' premier financial and commercial hub-Makati City. The hotel is across the Greenbelt and Glorietta shopping and entertainment districts and is easily accessible from Ninoy Aquino International Airport. Our 332 guestrooms and suites boast every comfort for an enjoyable and unforgettable visit. The latest technology including in-room high speed Internet access and Wi-Fi in public spaces is sure to please business or leisure travellers. For guests looking for extra space and added comfort, our Club InterContinental rooms are available and offer special privileges such as a Club Lounge for private check-in and check-out, sumptuous breakfast, afternoon tea service, evening cocktails and a selection of international newspapers and magazines. The Club InterContinental Lounge at the top floor offers a breathtaking view of Makati and the nearby Bonifacio Global City. InterContinental Manila offers one of the largest conference and meeting facilities in the city and has a well-established reputation for delivering the highest standards of excellence. For leisure time, we recommend a visit to the nearby Ayala Museum and the walled city of Intramuros. The island fortress of Corregidor is also a worthwhile outing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.