I am a critical hotel guest, I know. This hotel however is great. A friendly reception and a great room. Very clean, large, comfortable bed and super clean bathroom. I had the chance to visit the club lounge and was impressed by the service of the staff and good quality food.
Due to my work I didn't have the chance to see the pool or wellness area.
The hotel is directly next to one of the best shopping malls in Manila and located within the green belt, a very safe area of Manila. I would be happy to come back here.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Manila Hotel Makati
- Intercontinental Manila Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Manila
- Intercontinental Hotel Makati
- Intercon Manila
- InterContinental Manila Makati, Metro Manila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A LANDMARK HOTEL IN THE PHILIPPINES' PREMIERE METROPOLIS. Designed by National Artist Leandro Locsin, InterContinental Manila is a symbol of pride in the Philippines' premier financial and commercial hub-Makati City. The hotel is across the Greenbelt and Glorietta shopping and entertainment districts and is easily accessible from Ninoy Aquino International Airport. Our 332 guestrooms and suites boast every comfort for an enjoyable and unforgettable visit. The latest technology including in-room high speed Internet access and Wi-Fi in public spaces is sure to please business or leisure travellers. For guests looking for extra space and added comfort, our Club InterContinental rooms are available and offer special privileges such as a Club Lounge for private check-in and check-out, sumptuous breakfast, afternoon tea service, evening cocktails and a selection of international newspapers and magazines. The Club InterContinental Lounge at the top floor offers a breathtaking view of Makati and the nearby Bonifacio Global City. InterContinental Manila offers one of the largest conference and meeting facilities in the city and has a well-established reputation for delivering the highest standards of excellence. For leisure time, we recommend a visit to the nearby Ayala Museum and the walled city of Intramuros. The island fortress of Corregidor is also a worthwhile outing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.