We stayed for one evening at this hotel while on vacation in Manila. We had a room overlooking the shopping complex, and while there was hustle and bustle beneath us, and the elevator was just outside our door, the room kept out all the noise. The room had a very comfy king size bed. The bathroom was little small, relative to the size of the room, but it was nice and clean. We had a couples massage and salt scrub at the hotel spa and the service was amazing. We booked our appointment at 11pm and had the salt scrub first, then a massage at midnight -- it was so relaxing, we pretty much sleepwalked back to our room!
The pool was okay, and a little bit confusing to get to. We had a buffet breakfast at Cafe Jeepney. The spread was a little odd for breakfast (sushi for breakfast?), but the food was yummy nonetheless. They weren't too accomodating when we requested a late checkout, however, they did hold our luggage for us for a few hours while we went shopping after we checked out.
Overall, it was a very nice stay and I would not hesitate staying here again in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Manila Hotel Makati
- Intercontinental Manila Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Manila
- Intercontinental Hotel Makati
- Intercon Manila
- InterContinental Manila Makati, Metro Manila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A LANDMARK HOTEL IN THE PHILIPPINES' PREMIERE METROPOLIS. Designed by National Artist Leandro Locsin, InterContinental Manila is a symbol of pride in the Philippines' premier financial and commercial hub-Makati City. The hotel is across the Greenbelt and Glorietta shopping and entertainment districts and is easily accessible from Ninoy Aquino International Airport. Our 332 guestrooms and suites boast every comfort for an enjoyable and unforgettable visit. The latest technology including in-room high speed Internet access and Wi-Fi in public spaces is sure to please business or leisure travellers. For guests looking for extra space and added comfort, our Club InterContinental rooms are available and offer special privileges such as a Club Lounge for private check-in and check-out, sumptuous breakfast, afternoon tea service, evening cocktails and a selection of international newspapers and magazines. The Club InterContinental Lounge at the top floor offers a breathtaking view of Makati and the nearby Bonifacio Global City. InterContinental Manila offers one of the largest conference and meeting facilities in the city and has a well-established reputation for delivering the highest standards of excellence. For leisure time, we recommend a visit to the nearby Ayala Museum and the walled city of Intramuros. The island fortress of Corregidor is also a worthwhile outing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.