Located in the heart of the busy & bustling Makati City in Metro Manila, this hotel offers pleasurable & enjoyable amenities & privileges: buffet breakfast at the Cafe Jeepney, 24h complimentary access to the Gym & Fitness Center,coffee & tea making facilities in your room, 24h service to the Business center, valet services and room service.
As a frequent guest & member of the Priority Club group of hotels, I had the opportunity to check-in as an occasion of a Medical Scientific Meeting (and also for pleasure). The room assigned to me was really spacious. Unlike most other hotels, upon the approach to the toilet-bathroom (TBr), there is a small walk-in closet and separate water sink outside the TBr (a good idea because one can wash hands or face without having to wait for the TBr user to finish) . The toilet room has its own bath tub, water sink, & bidet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A LANDMARK HOTEL IN THE PHILIPPINES' PREMIERE METROPOLIS. Designed by National Artist Leandro Locsin, InterContinental Manila is a symbol of pride in the Philippines' premier financial and commercial hub-Makati City. The hotel is across the Greenbelt and Glorietta shopping and entertainment districts and is easily accessible from Ninoy Aquino International Airport. Our 332 guestrooms and suites boast every comfort for an enjoyable and unforgettable visit. The latest technology including in-room high speed Internet access and Wi-Fi in public spaces is sure to please business or leisure travellers. For guests looking for extra space and added comfort, our Club InterContinental rooms are available and offer special privileges such as a Club Lounge for private check-in and check-out, sumptuous breakfast, afternoon tea service, evening cocktails and a selection of international newspapers and magazines. The Club InterContinental Lounge at the top floor offers a breathtaking view of Makati and the nearby Bonifacio Global City. InterContinental Manila offers one of the largest conference and meeting facilities in the city and has a well-established reputation for delivering the highest standards of excellence. For leisure time, we recommend a visit to the nearby Ayala Museum and the walled city of Intramuros. The island fortress of Corregidor is also a worthwhile outing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, getaroom.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Manila Hotel Makati
- Intercontinental Hotel Manila
- Intercontinental Hotel Makati
- Intercon Manila
- InterContinental Manila Makati, Metro Manila