“One day Manila tour by Van” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
NYC
4 attraction reviews
“One day Manila tour by Van”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2015

Wonderful tour to highlight Metro Manila Attraction with Libingan ng Bayani, Luneta, Jose Rizal Monument Wall of Intramuros.

Visited April 2014

Manila, Philippines
“Manila Stay - Tagaytay Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I booked my 2 day 1 night tagaytay tour package through manila stay, although they charged me more than what is displayed on the website i still booked with them.
The driver cum guide Don was there on time with nice and comfortable vehicle. He was very friendly and drove through the places we wanted to and he was also providing me with history and required information.
The accomodation was ok not that great as hotel was empty, but i upgraded my room to suit. overall good experience just take care of hotel selections, i will be booking for my weeks trip to subic through them only.
Will keep posted on my next trip
Rajesh A Chaudhari

Visited June 2014
“Great customer service/ reliable and friendly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

We took a day tour from Manila to Eagle Point Resort in Batangas. Our driver, Bert was on time (even a bit early), incredibly professional and anticipated needs of our travel. The car was very clean and roomy. Once at the resort, Bert helped us every step, but never seemed pushy. He was very friendly and seemed to enjoy his job very much. I would recommend this service and their others to ANYONE who visits Manila and wants a reliable, trustworthy, and worry free getaway (or any transportation). Thanks, Bert!

Visited April 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Excellent service. Worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Since driving in Manila is crazy, and taking public transportation (especially cabs) is not that safe anymore, I looked online for a car rental service in Manila and chanced upon Manila Stay. First time using this company and I'm so glad I did. Lucero, our driver for at least 5 days rental plus the pick up and drop offs to airports was very good and friendly, not to mention he knows the way around town. Made our Philippine trip more pleasurable. Will surely use this company again for our next visit to the Philippines.

Visited December 2013
Stockton, California
“Airport pick up and departure drop off”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I have used this company every time I go back to the Philippines
They are always on time picking us up and dropping us off at the airport. Pretty safe, drivers are courteous and reliable. The last driver name Lucero was very efficient, knows where to avoid the traffic. I'll use them over and over again. In fact I'm going back next month and will call them as soon I'm done with comment

Visited April 2013