I had to book an overnight stay because my flight going back home was not on until the next day. This was the most affordable nice hotel I could find in Makati that was not near the red light district. This was also recommended to me by a friend. There was no other nice hotel near the airport that was affordable enough. I also had to meet a friend in Makati that night so it was more convenient.
I didn't have any problems at all. I got what I paid for. There is a gate on the other end of the street, but the security guards were very helpful in calling a taxi for me at 4 in the morning.
And the bottled water from the minibar was only P25!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guijo Suites Makati is an upscale serviced boutique residence with exclusive suites and rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Agoda, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Guijo Suites Makati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guijo Suites Makati Hotel Makati
- Guijo Suites Makati Metro Manila