We stayed at premiere suite with two bedroom. Just right for a family with one child and an infant. The aircondition is quiet the internet is fast. It was big for us. The bed is comfortable not the cheap matress you always find in the Philippines. The suite has two big television although the other one in the living room is not toddler friendly the child could easily reach for it and pull the cables. I have to keep eye on my toddler all the time when we are in the living room fearing she will grab those cable and break the tv. The bathroom is a bit small for a suite but it is ok. The hotel taxi service is not overly priced. The doorman will always call a taxi for you when you need one. It is 100 peso taxi ride from Glorietta where you can find various places to dine. The buffet breakfast is included and it is not as big as those in Manila Pavillion but its good enough. The hotel is small maybe 30 rooms or so, so the service is much better than those big chained expensive hotel. Before heading to the hotel better print out the map of the hotel because its not easy for taxi driver to find the place, it is in residential area in Makati.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guijo Suites Makati is an upscale serviced boutique residence with exclusive suites and rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Guijo Suites Makati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guijo Suites Makati Hotel Makati
- Guijo Suites Makati Metro Manila