I was towards the end of my vacation and I needed good and decent place for my brother and his family to stay overnight as they were travelling from the province to catch their flight the next day. I was hesitant to book this hotel but based on trip advisor reviews I made up my mind to go for it. Needless to say, if you are looking for leisure and the luxury of staying in 5 star hotels then this is not the place for you. If you are looking for a decent place to stay on a limited budget then this is something worth trying for. Room is basic but nice, simple, clean, and well maintained. I had a browse at the room service menu, the food is mainly for filipinos which has no issues as I missed filipino food! For foreigners, there is not much food option is offered though. Location is not bad, take a cab to go to Glorietta or Greenbelt and that would only cost 80Php. They offer transportation services too if you don't want to go to the center of Makati by taxi or to the airport. This is hotel is something to look forward to whenever in the Philippines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guijo Suites Makati is an upscale serviced boutique residence with exclusive suites and rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Guijo Suites Makati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guijo Suites Makati Hotel Makati
- Guijo Suites Makati Metro Manila