I stayed at Guijo Suites 2 nights in 2 separate occasions. The hotel is located in Makati, around 3-4 kilometers from the Glorietta and Greenbelt malls. The hotel isn't big (probably 30 rooms) but it's rather new, with a nice boutique feeling.
I stayed at both a junior suite and at a deluxe room. The suite is more spacious, offering a small, separate living room area. The rooms were generally clean, even though not spotless (I found some hair on the floor). Nothing too bad though. Room temperature was adequate, bed comfortable, sleep quality very good and cable TV well-assorted.
The staff was very nice, smiling, and welcoming. Taxis were readily called upon request and I didn't have any issue with them.
The hotel has a small restaurant offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Breakfast was buffet-style, with an ok assortment and average quality. I ordered french fries in room and they were definitely tasty. Also, the hotel had no problem with me having pizza delivered in-room from Yellow Cab.
All in all, if on a budget (around 50 usd per night) I wouldn't hesitate to stay at this property again while visiting Manila. I enjoyed my stay and I would be happy to come back.
- Also Known As:
- Guijo Suites Makati Hotel Makati
- Guijo Suites Makati Hotel
- Guijo Suites Makati Metro Manila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guijo Suites Makati is an upscale serviced boutique residence with exclusive suites and rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Guijo Suites Makati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.