I stayed here 5-10 February and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The rooms are small, I had a deluxe suite, but it seemed the same size as a standard hotel room, but had a kitchenette with a hot water kettle and refrigerator. In-room Wi-Fi was best I have had. I was able to stream the Super Bowl on my computer. The Staff is very helpful and the free breakfast, while a typical Filipino style buffet is delicious and plentiful. The ala Carte dinner menu is also good.
As others have mentioned the hotel is in a quiet part of town, but there is an ATM and a supermarket within 5 minutes, as well as fast food restaurants, and a good local restaurant just down the block. The doorman will hail a cab for you, but it is easier to walk 1 block to the main street and hail it yourself, saves time and the fare to get back to the main street. For those that want a little local nightlife, there are also three small nightclubs within a short walk that all had good local bands and inexpensive food and beverage. All in all a great experience and I would stay here again or recommend to a friend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guijo Suites Makati is an upscale serviced boutique residence with exclusive suites and rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Guijo Suites Makati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guijo Suites Makati Hotel Makati
- Guijo Suites Makati Metro Manila