“Terrible service and result” 1 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
California Nails & Day Spa
Unit UG-07 Cityland Condo 10 | Tower 1 H.V. Dela Costa Street, Makati, Luzon, Philippines
894-0652
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 23 Spas & Wellness in Makati
“Terrible service and result”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I had my gel manicure last Feb 14 and was really disappointed with the result. The service was also awful. The 2 girls who did my manicure had me sit in an uncomfortable chair and didn't even mind that I could not rest my back. I tried to change the way I sit but they didn't seem to care that I was uncomfortable. Aside from that, I also noticed one of them didnt seem to know what she's doing. She even asked the other girl why the uv machine she's using does not turn off itself. Did the management even train these girls?I could easily forgive how bad their service is but the result of their service was too bad that I can't just let it passed. My nails look really messy. My mom even said even a 5 yr old kid can do the same manicure. My colleagues cant even believe that I paid 500 for my manicure. I have sent a message to the management asking for a free touch up but they have not replied yet. I am not sure if they will agree to offer a free touch up but until then, I am so not recommending them to my friends or to anyone.

41 attraction reviews
“they specialize in handling your nails”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I used to visit the Robinsons Place Manila branch and even if the place is usually filled up, I kept coming back. I have learned to make appointments later to ensure a chair. They do specialize in handling your nails and are good in taking care of them. A bit expensive, yes, but they do a great job anyway. Make sure you remember the staff who attended to you if you liked them so you can request for them the next time. Bonus: they offer loyalty promo so keep your loyalty card.

Visited July 2012
3 attraction reviews
“My wife's first stop at the mall”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Not really something special but their staff really pleases their customers. Price is somehow is costly for the limited service they provide.

Visited April 2012
San Pedro Laguna
11 attraction reviews
“Pink Please!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

Took a friend here. It's a real colorful place but it's a bit tight for the normal seats. The price is good though. Nice staff and they have massage "Stalls" would be the best word. Maybe bring you own nail polish if you are picky about that. The selection of colors seemed to be limited. They seem to be a clean place.

Visited September 2011
19 attraction reviews
“Relax and Sleep”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

A place where you get your money's worth. I think the price of their services is reasonable, especially if you get to be serviced by staff who you'll be very comfortable with chatting and will allow you to sleep without bothering you while she works on you. Literally, they will allow you to relax and sleep while they finish the job and it is not that noisy inside unlike the others where staff chat with each other not minding they have customers.