“Manila mein 'Man' hila !” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Queens at Bollywood

Queens at Bollywood
3rd Floor, Greenbelt 3, Ayala Center | Legaspi Street, Makati, Luzon, Philippines
+ 63 2 757 3536
Improve this listing
Ranked #238 of 1,056 Restaurants in Makati
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Muscat, Oman
“Manila mein 'Man' hila !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Great relief for someone who was longing for Indian grub in manila.
Its a bit upmarket restaurant, and if a single soul eats here then he would find the bill on the higher side. However the served portions are good enough for two, therefore if two of you eat here then the place looks very economical.
Food & the service is fantastic, especially the Indian veggie curries.
Best part is one comes to know of latest 'Indian film released in manila' while having the food and if interested you can even book tickets for the show. {When I was there Ranbir & deepika's YJD was running}

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Go here if you want to see underage drinking and smoking”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

The food is okay, but my main problem with the restaurant is seeing underage kids going to the back balcony. So I checked out the back balcony after my dinner and I see underage drinking and underage smoking happening, what kind of restaurant serves the underage with such vices?

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
“Excellent Indian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Located on the second floor on green belt 3 it is a nicely decorated restaurant with great staff, food is good and if you crave a shisha afterword they will provide you with the flavor you ask for.

Visited June 2013
Makati, Philippines
“Exceptional Indian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

For our Sunday lunch, my son and I went to Queens at Bollywood in Greenbelt 3. As it was just noon time, the restaurant was not packed yet. We had paneer sona pizza, biryani fish, kalimirch mutton masala and mango lassi. I've eaten Indian food in Singapore and the dishes here could compare. The items we ordered were all scrumptious and the spice was true to our request -- mild. We were quite satisfied with the quality of the food and we left the restaurant with a smile. We shall eat here again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manila, Philippines
“Nice Indian food in Manila”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Went on spree to find some indian food and got couple of options but were pathetic......& finally I got here and with a sarcastic mind frame tried some samosas to start with and that won my heart and fulfilled my wish to have some indian food after couple of weeks.....
Was completely satisfied.....