Location of the hotel is great. Accessible to public transportation, restaurants, laundry services and more. Staffs are very courteous, helpful and accommodating. However, the hotel itself needs some improvements. My room's hotwater was not working, there are very tiny ants crawling all over the room and one Cucurachas said hi to me on my last night. I brought some Sees Candies for friends and relatives and it didn't take long for the ants to find it. For 895 pesos per person per night is reasonable compared to other places in the same area or street. This Inn is a converted residence. There is no elevator so if you are billeted to the upper floors, you have to climb the stairs. I stayed for for 5 days and my during all that time, my sheets were never changed and I had to discard my on trash. I don't know if it the Inn's policy not to disturb the occupants for the purpose of cleaning the room. My degree of tolerance is high and so I could not say whether this Inn is good or bad. Again, the staffs are very friendly, helpful and courteous. For travellers on a budget, you could use this Inn. If you are looking for something better than what I mentioned above, try Imax Inn about 7 bldgs south of the same street, closer to De La Rosa Ave/Street, for 1200 per night per person.
- Also Known As:
- Time Traveller`s Tourist Hotel
- Time Traveller`s Tourist Hotel Makati
- Time Traveller's Tourist Inn Makati, Metro Manila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully air-conditioned, first class amenities, 2-hr security. Free internet (wi-fi)and CATV. Walking distance from major establishments within the bustling central business district of Makati City. Airport shuttle service available on request. Fully furnished private rooms start at 485.00/24hrs' stay. Discounted rates for weekly and monthly stays. Up to 2 children below 12 years old are free of charge. We offer one of the lowest room rates in town without compromising on quality service. All price quoted are in Philippine Peso. ... more less