“Help!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Greenbelt Mall, Ayala Centre | Legaspi Str., Legaspi Village, Makati, Luzon, Philippines
011-632-812-0225
Dining options: Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“Help!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I ordered a small soup & a normal burger with no extras. Soup was great but when I got the burger I couldn't believe it! I had a half pound burger American style - it was massive to what I'm used to. I gave it my best shot anyway & declare it to be the best burger I've ever tasted in my life.

Visited February 2014

• Indonesian first
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

the food is great and the staff is very friendly..they have activities to keep the kids engaged..overall its a great place .

Visited October 2013
Bali, Indonesia
“as expected of this American chain”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

The chain is in many places in the US and worldwide. The menu, food and portions were consistent with that Chilis is known for and our expectations. No surprises here.
The staff got on our nerves though. They were over eager and constantly asked about the food and quality even in the middle of a conversation. They ( including the manager) were more preoccupied with marketing themselves than making the dining experience pleasurable. We were so glad to get out of there. What should have been relaxing ( after a morning of shopping) and enjoyable, got on our nerves like nails on a chalkboard. They need to be trained in the art of serving.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
ireland
“Nice food great atmosphere ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

We had lunch here with the family.
The menu has lots on it to suit everyone. The staff are very friendly and going by the crowds here just proves the food is good.
I had the Ribs and they were delicious my wife had steak kids had fish and soup the were all well satisfied.

Bangkok, Thailand
“Fabulous ribs and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I've eaten at Chili's several times and the experience has generally been good. But my recent visit motivates me to submit another review, especially to counter-balance some of the less than stellar reviews below. Contrary to those, my recent visit was nothing short of wonderful. The service was exceedingly friendly and attentive, without being intrusive; the staff genuinely seemed to appreciate my business and presence. I was asked at just the right juncture each time whether I wanted/needed anything.

I had a half rack of ribs that were cooked to perfection. Excellent corn on the cob and very nice fried potatoes. Extra barbecue sauce without any hesitation.

I sat at the bar and enjoyed watching sports on their two large-screen TVs and checking email using their free wifi. Scanned the newspapers available to customers and thoroughly enjoyed a couple of draft San Miguels. All for well under 1,000 pesos.

I went back to my hotel a happy customer.... looking forward to another visit soon!

• Visited December 2013