I needed a place to leave my bags while preparing for a red eye flight to Bali and found 24h Apartment Hotel through agoda.com.
It is a basic hotel with good enough amenities. I took a single room, which came with its own bathroom. People familiar with Singapore and other expensive cities would not be surprised at shoebox sized rooms like these. The walls are paper thin (I heard the guys next door shower) and there are no windows. Light sleepers would have a hard time since sounds from the hallway are easily heard in the room. My room was fairly clean. The grouting in the bathroom needs a little work though because I saw tiny insects (roaches and a baby centipede) crawl out of holes in the bathroom.
Front office staff are very knowledgeable of the area and directions to almost anywhere. The guards/doormen could be a little bit more consistent with their service (they went out of their way to be friendly to other guests but left me standing in the rain to wait for a taxi by myself).
Although I didn't get to enjoy the full 24hour promise I like the concept of getting your full days worth.
Just a couple of things:
- while they're technically in Makati, they're actually close to the border of Makati and Pasay/Manila. They are not close to an LRT station.
- the Apartments are located in a section served only by taxis and "pedi-cabs"
- they require a 500 deposit for the room key. unusual, I know. Keep the receipt since you'd need host to refund the deposit.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your 24h Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 24h Apartment Hotel Makati, Metro Manila