“Not in a nice area... No windows” 2 of 5 stars
Review of 24h Apartment Hotel

Save Saved
You added 24h Apartment Hotel to your Saves list
24h Apartment Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1406 Vito Cruz Extension (Pablo O'Campo Street Ext.) (Corner Balagtas Street), Makati, Luzon, Philippines   |
Ranked #33 of 64 hotels in Makati
london
“Not in a nice area... No windows”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

This really is really not a nice place an not good value for money. The place is quite new but is not very well kept. The room had a lot of small flies in it, smelled damp and had no windows - so was just a bit dark and dingy. The cab driver could not find it and we spent about an hour caught in bad traffic trying to get here (it was a fixed fare so this was nut him trying to run up a big bill) and there is nothing in the area - no restaurants other than a grotty plae attached to the hotel and it is not a friendly area you would walk about in after dark- they even have an armed guard on the door! Which is reassuring considering but speaks volumes about the place!

• Stayed July 2013

94 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
deutschland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

clean, good modern hotel! to the next lrt station you need to walk arround 15 min, depend about your speed. no problems in the hotel, all is working. breakfast the best i eat in philippines, you can choose between 8 differents or more, philippine style and also müsli omlett and more.
if you not need to go many times a day back to the romm a good choose, short way to airport, arround 15 to 20 min by taxi. this hotel more in the citym and it was perfect.
friendly helpful staff.

Room Tip: if you not need to go many times a day back to the romm a good choose
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Makati
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My partner and I stayed for a night and we chose this hotel because of the full 24 hours stay. The room that we got is at ground floor. Wifi connection is excellent. Room is clean but the pillowcases are not as clean as the bedsheet. Airconditioning is good and the bathroom is clean as well. The free breakfast is decent.The customer service(frontdesk and cafe) is excellent. We asked for a medicine over the phone and they even brought in our room within 5 minutes. All in all, it was a good value for money. Check out is 24 hours after the time that you check in. The name of the hotel says it all. Will go back again :)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

the pics in iternet its oki but in realty its huge different don't take that hotel.the tile already chip of and paint not good and its near street and lot of noise come in your room really i'm very upset on my self why i trust web site again

• Stayed June 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

My friend and I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights and it was a good experience. It serves the basic needs of a traveller. A single bed, a tv, clean bathroom, clean sheets they even change the bed sheet and towels everyday. It was cheap and easy to go around the city.

You don't need to worry about the taxi because the hotel security will surely get one for you. If you are a Muslim, you can consider staying here because it is near to a local halal restaurant serving Indian food.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Philippines
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

My Family, I and my boyfriend stayed here last May 10, 2013. I chose this hotel because of their group promo for 4 which already includes breakfast, their indoor pool, and 24 hours guaranteed stay. We just made an extra payment for the extra person. Kid below 10yrs old free.

I was not really familiar of their location but when we get there, I recognized that the location was okay and can be easily commuted. Also, I found out that the hotel was near Shopwise Makati Corner Of Pasong Tamo and Vito Cruz Extension, a tricycle/taxi away, so I had time to make some groceries for our stay. It was just a Taxi or a Bus away going to Makati CBD, Greenbelt/Glorietta Area.

Service was very good- staff's were accommodating to our requests. Hotel lobby was welcoming. Our room was in the 6th floor. Our room has a refrigerator, we were able to cook as the hotel provided us with cooking utensils, stove, microwave, tea water heater, plates, coffee cups, spoon and forks. etc. Water supply was excellent. Bathroom was fine. Tissues and Clean Bath Towels were provided. Their indoor pool was at the 7th floor, it was clean and okay. The included breakfast was okay too, though they have us charged 50php to bring it to our room as it was served at the hotel's Cafe.

Suggestions:
- Room needs to be repainted. Plain white walls doesn't really appeal much. I suggest the hotel make some efforts giving their room some touch of colors.
- Another air con in the sala area of the 2 bedroom or 1 bedroom suite. The rooms has aircon which is great, however, it doesn't reach the sala anymore, you can't enjoy watching the TV in that case.
- A wall clock- can be round or medium sized, placed in the wall.
- Elevator needs enhancement

If you're on an average budget and just wants a decent staycation with friends and family, 24H Apartment Hotel will work for you. All in all, I enjoyed my stay there.Will visit again if I have time.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Room rates is reasonable. Just dont expect too much coz you get what you pay for. Some 1 br rooms is ok and some are dirty. Stayed in the room with a noisy aircon then transferred to a another room. At first i was so happy upon entering the new room BUT as i went to shower, there are molds on the wall. Honestly u can get sick with it, specially when u have your kids there in that place. Ants crawling on the floor. Tiny black ants.
Problems starts upon extension of my stay there. Had few issue and misunderstanding with the online reservation. They asked me for a deposit of 4000 pesos which i dont understand but just to settle everything i gave them. Honestly this is not our first time stay here and the company is applying for a corporate account. Which can generate more guest for them. The person from the reception keeps on telling me that the online booking from booking.com might charge the credit card the whole week. But earlier than that he told me that when he use his credit card from that site it doest charge him. And so i thought, what is this all about. I tried asking him to send the link to the person who made the online booking for my extension coz i want 2 days extension and dont want that 1 more week room in that hotel. Coz if he is right his second statement of MIGHT CHARGE THE WHOLE WEEK then it might charge us double payment and i dont want that to happen. Then he say that its Saturday tomorrow and the person in charge is not around. Can he at least tell me a straight answer how can i settle it right away. And what is he doing behind the desk if he cant do it.
And so i decided to free myself from stress to check out the next day. It was really a tiresome experience.
What frustrate me more is when he told me later that night, is the statement ITS UP TO YOU MAAM IF THE CREDIT CARD GET CHARGE FOR THE WHOLE WEEK. I really dont care. Its not a big amount for the whole week " If it happens"
Its stated in the confirmation that in case the person or guest didnt show up they will charge 100 percent of the whole night. They even asked me for an authorization letter for the 2 key card deposit. Which was not even asked when i check out a month ago from that hotel or even some of the guest there. I really dodont understand.

• Stayed May 2013

Been to 24h Apartment Hotel? Share your experiences!