“great value hotel for business trips” 4 of 5 stars

Alejandra Hotel
5841 Zobel Roxas Ave | Palanan, Makati, Luzon 1235, Philippines   |
Ranked #3 of 27 Makati B&B and Inns
Hong Kong, China
“great value hotel for business trips”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I had a business trip in Asia. One of the cities that i needed to visit was Manila. I have not yet been to Manila so i have no idea where to stay. Luckily I found Alejandra Hotel while researching in the internet. I just needed a hotel for 2 days before I fly out again to Hong Kong then Kuala Lumpur.

Their rates was very affordable. I stayed in a Deluxe Room. The room is cozy and the bed is particularly nice. I had a good night's rest.

They also have room service available for 24 hours. The coffeeshop is also 24 hours. They also have Free Wifi in the coffeeshop. My flight landed late at night and i went straight from the airport to the hotel. I used their airport service which is convenient for me so i need not look for transportation when i arrive.

Their staff is waiting for me when i land.

Even if my stay is short i really enjoyed my stay in Alejandra Hotel. Breakfast is also included in the room rate.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stayed here last August for a week. I came with my family for a vacation in the Philippines. I was surprised that it was very affordable. The Suite room where we stayed is spacious enough to accommodate a family that is traveling. I am traveling with my wife and 2 kids. there is also a bath tub which my kids enjoyed taking a bath in. I also like their wide corridors makes the hotel feel relaxing and not too cramped.
I appreciate that the staff treats you like family. They are always greeting you. They always assist me and my family in our needs and requests.
There is also a coffeeshop and a restaurant at the ground floor of the hotel. We do not need to go out in case we need some food they have 24-hr room service.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to my family and friends who will visit the Philippines.

Room Tip: Choose the Suite Room if you want a large king sized bed.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Stayed here one night upon arrival into Philippines before heading up to Baguio on business. I noticed pictures put on Tripadvisor and they do not reflect the room I actually stayed in.

My room was clean and Basic, with small 19" tube tv sitting on an older dresser. The amenities were highly limited and the furniture was not new by an means.

I did like the 24 hour cafe, as I arrived on a very late flight, and got to sit and enjoy some caffeine with my local hosts before setting off to bed.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I'm very happy that I discovered Alejandra Hotel. I first came here in 2010 when it was newly opened. I am satisfied with my stay. All the staff were courteous and helpful. I liked that they have a 24-hour coffee shop at the lobby and a 24-hr room service (food).

Staying here feels like staying in big and luxurious 4 or 5 stars hotels without the heavy costs. It is very affordable and for people like me who travel a lot because of business hotels like this makes it easier and cheaper to travel. The rooms are smaller compared to big hotels but the over-all look and feel is very much the same and of course you get to experience good customer service and nice ambiance without the heavy price tag.

It is very much accessible from the airport and shopping centers.

Recently, I came back again and stayed there I find that they were able to maintain the hotel. It feels like its new again like the first time I checked in.

I would come back again whenever I would be flying to manila. Definitely worth it!

Room Tip: Rooms have different kinds of bed. inquire at the reception so you can choose what you need. For peo...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
wanders around
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Stayed here for a few nights. It was a nice hotel, with comfy beds, and very clean, spacious rooms. The 24 hour cafe was great and had a good selection of food/drinks and free wifi. I also loved the pancake breakfast.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I stayed for 8 nights at the Alejandra in early June while on business in the Philippines. In general it was a very pleasant stay, mainly because of the hotel staff. From the doorman and ladies at the front desk to the maids and servers in the small restaurant, everyone is helpful and seems to genuinely want to make customers happy.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Las Pinas
1,134 reviews 1,134 reviews
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

It is tucked away in a residential neigborhood but accessible by public transport. There are convenience stores, a bank and a drug store within walking distance. There is a cafe. It is a short distance to the Makati CBD but with traffic - it can take at least 30 minutes. Rooms are rather small but clean. Pleasant and courteous reception. Housekeeping is quick. The street fronting the hotel needs more lighting. I would come back. It's a small, quiet hotel that's easy on the pocket.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo

Been to Alejandra Hotel? Share your experiences!