“An affordable boutique hotel experience” 5 of 5 stars

Alejandra Hotel
5841 Zobel Roxas Ave, Makati, Luzon, Philippines   |
Ranked #3 of 25 Makati B&B and Inns
Hong Kong, China
“An affordable boutique hotel experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I'm very happy that I discovered Alejandra Hotel. I first came here in 2010 when it was newly opened. I am satisfied with my stay. All the staff were courteous and helpful. I liked that they have a 24-hour coffee shop at the lobby and a 24-hr room service (food).

Staying here feels like staying in big and luxurious 4 or 5 stars hotels without the heavy costs. It is very affordable and for people like me who travel a lot because of business hotels like this makes it easier and cheaper to travel. The rooms are smaller compared to big hotels but the over-all look and feel is very much the same and of course you get to experience good customer service and nice ambiance without the heavy price tag.

It is very much accessible from the airport and shopping centers.

Recently, I came back again and stayed there I find that they were able to maintain the hotel. It feels like its new again like the first time I checked in.

I would come back again whenever I would be flying to manila. Definitely worth it!

Room Tip: Rooms have different kinds of bed. inquire at the reception so you can choose what you need. For peo...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

15 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
wanders around
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Stayed here for a few nights. It was a nice hotel, with comfy beds, and very clean, spacious rooms. The 24 hour cafe was great and had a good selection of food/drinks and free wifi. I also loved the pancake breakfast.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I stayed for 8 nights at the Alejandra in early June while on business in the Philippines. In general it was a very pleasant stay, mainly because of the hotel staff. From the doorman and ladies at the front desk to the maids and servers in the small restaurant, everyone is helpful and seems to genuinely want to make customers happy.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Las Pinas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

It is tucked away in a residential neigborhood but accessible by public transport. There are convenience stores, a bank and a drug store within walking distance. There is a cafe. It is a short distance to the Makati CBD but with traffic - it can take at least 30 minutes. Rooms are rather small but clean. Pleasant and courteous reception. Housekeeping is quick. The street fronting the hotel needs more lighting. I would come back. It's a small, quiet hotel that's easy on the pocket.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Chiang Mai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

Alejandra is a very nice hotel. It's quite small - there are only 27 guest rooms, which is great, because you do get friendly, personalised service.

I stayed in the Grand Suite room, which is very large, also has nice, new and modern decor. The bathroom is great - with separate shower and bathtub. The bed is super comfortable! I had a look at the other rooms too - they all look new and fresh & there are various room types available eg. rooms with 2 bunk beds that sleep 4, so I think there is something to suit everyone.

I also loved the coffee shop - it has a very warm, friendly and comfortable feel. The Filippino breakfast was very nice as well.

The hotel is in a very accessible location, and it's quite easy to find taxis in front.

The only thing is that from my room, I could hear a bit of street noise in the morning.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Taipei, Taiwan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

Hi! I am a frequent flyer, going from one place to another because of my work. the last time I visited the Philippines sometime in September 2011 I came across a boutique hotel in Makati on the internet - so when I arrived in the Philippines , I tried it and checked in at Alejandra Hotel. Upon entering the lobby you feel at home and at ease. The ambiance is very homey and accommodating. When I entered my room I noticed that it is very clean. I stayed in their Suite Room and I especially liked the bed I slept very well that night. The King Sized bed was very comfortable. The Suite Room rate was very much affordable and was very well worth it.

I see myself coming back to this hotel every time I need a place to stay in the Philippines. The location itself is very accessible, it is very near on the main cities - of Makati, Manila, Quezon City and Pasay City. I liked their breakfast food choices specially the corned beef. Cleanliness is excellent and most of all the staff of the hotel is very accommodating, helpful and always have a smile on their faces.

I am now in Singapore for work and during my stay here, I am now in my second hotel and can't help but compare it to Alejandra Hotel. I prefer Alejandra Hotel, it is far better and I miss the service and helpfulness of the staff. I am definitely coming back to Alejandra Hotel when I am in the Philippines.

Room Tip: Suite rooms are bigger in size. If you want a big bed (king sized) book a suite room.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Cebu Island, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

I have been staying at several Manila and Makati hotels in the Philippines for 3 years now and only Alejandra Hotel is worth the $ 40 dollar level. Other hotels may have the same or lower amount but the service and quality of Alejandra is far more better. Of course if you are looking for better quality hotel for less than $ 40 nowadays I doubt if you can find one as good as Alejandra Hotel.

The coffee shop is open 24 hours which is good for me since they have good internet and WIFI connection. This helps me keep upto date with my US and European clients. The coffee is great and cheap (try their café mocha – its superb). All the staff are friendly and always ready to help you. When I come back to Manila this November, I will surely stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: The hotel is near Manila and Makati and about 20 minutes to the airport
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Been to Alejandra Hotel? Share your experiences!