Staying in Manila has always been a monumental battle between ending up in over-priced big-named hotels that literally rape you for every penny and cent where the Wi-Fi is usually chugged up with everyone else using it at the same time, and the smaller (i.e.: much cheaper) hotels that say they have this that and the other, yet it ain't there or "is not working now, sir" when you arrive.. Well, that misery is, for me at least, now finally truly and very thankfully over..
Bottomline: the staff here are just IN-CRED-IBLE!!!! And I mean both front and back-of-house staff in all areas; no long waits for reception to pick up; if you have to ask for anything for the room, they up there within less than a few minutes (extremely rare for any Manila hotel by the way!); they'll pretty do anything you ask of them - they even went out an got me a phone card when I ran out of load, changed money for me without a quibble; extended my stay without any you-need-to-check-out-then-to-check-back-in bs; and the most incredible, they even fully cleaned and changed my room at 11pm at night when I had a minor coffee spill on the sheets and floor. Sorry but I don't care where you have stayed in the world, this is not just any ol' hotel.
It's a very cool unique cutie tucked off a street away from Ayala Triangle Park, within walking distance to Greenbelt Plaza and Makati & Ayala avenues; the rooms have balconies and they will try their best to put you somewhere quiet if you ask for it when you arrive; the Wi-Fi worked efficiently every single day & night I was here; the room was cleaned daily (although I did ask them to leave me alone for few days and they did so, graciously); the brasserie downstairs had a great breakfast, particularly for Manila where this is often a major problem, and the waiters were attentive and well-trained (even the chefs were friendly and accommodating!).
Bottomline: and I 'd say this directly to the owner/GM if I could, don't change a thing guys; it's about as perfect a little hotel you could ever want to stay in any where in the world. I usually don't gush much over any hotel, but this really is an exceptional place, and very much worth the time and effort to write this review. After near 6 years of travelling back and forth to Manila, I won't ever be staying anywhere else in this city.
- Also Known As:
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Hotel Makati
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Hotel
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Makati, Metro Manila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences is located in Makati City, Philippines. We offer air-conditioned rooms with 32-inch flat-screen LCD TV with cable channels, a small kitchenette with 2-top electric stove with a microwave oven, and wifi Internet connection throughout the property. Some of the amenities include: Qi Wellness Spa, Salon 119, and gym. While staying here, you can visit some interesting places like Makati Commercial Center, Ayala Museum, and Salcedo Organic Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Fastbooking and Otel so you can book your The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.