The hotel is first class. Located in an upmarket although not a busy street. I was given a room upgrade as it was my first time in the hotel. And wow! What a room. The room was very impressive. Big suite with a nice lounge and tv. Feels like a brand new hotel. Management is professional. In my experience of Manila, this is the best hotel I have stayed at in this city. I prefer this place to the Sofitel. More relaxed feel to this place.The Picasso theme works although it is perhaps overdone. Nice that they gave 2 bottles of free water but when you run out theres only Fiji water in the fridge which is environmentally irresponsible and just an excuse to charge silly prices. I had to walk out to the 7 11 behind the hotel for water. Breakfast was simple and ok, but the coffee was terrible. Restaurant is nice on an evening and prices pitched ok. However they charge 10% service charge which may well be the industry standard in Makati but it is annoying in a city which expects tipping. I cant complain at the staff though. They were all good. Shame the hotel took their tips! Taxis from the airport were just outside and hassle free. No pressure from hotel to "help you".Internet connection was good and free. I would recommend this hotel and I will stay here again for sure. I certainly know of no better place to stay and I have stayed in a few bad places in manila. So many good things here that any minuses are cancelled. So full marks.
- Also Known As:
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Hotel Makati
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Hotel
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Makati, Metro Manila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences is located in Makati City, Philippines. We offer air-conditioned rooms with 32-inch flat-screen LCD TV with cable channels, a small kitchenette with 2-top electric stove with a microwave oven, and wifi Internet connection throughout the property. Some of the amenities include: Qi Wellness Spa, Salon 119, and gym. While staying here, you can visit some interesting places like Makati Commercial Center, Ayala Museum, and Salcedo Organic Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.