I spent one night at The Picasso last week as a stop over on my way to Palawan and with pretty simple requirements, I really couldn't have been happier.
Large, clean room and a similarly large and clean bathroom and a pretty good restaurant downstairs for a simple meal and a couple of beers right on your doorstep, everything I needed for a short stay.
The hotel is also in a great location, not too far from the airport and close to the Ayala Triangle Gardens for a gentle stroll and more to the point, a selection of affordable restaurants for a lazy breakfast in a peaceful, green location.
Will be back.
- Also Known As:
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Hotel Makati
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Hotel
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Makati, Metro Manila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences is located in Makati City, Philippines. We offer air-conditioned rooms with 32-inch flat-screen LCD TV with cable channels, a small kitchenette with 2-top electric stove with a microwave oven, and wifi Internet connection throughout the property. Some of the amenities include: Qi Wellness Spa, Salon 119, and gym. While staying here, you can visit some interesting places like Makati Commercial Center, Ayala Museum, and Salcedo Organic Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.