I stayed here for three nights. The room is huge and comes with a balcony, work desk, lounge chair, microwave, stove top cooker and mini fridge. And rain shower. The service was great too and they left a nice surprise gift on the second day - a small selection of local biscuits and treats. Which is great especially if you don't have time to try local delights.
The hotel has a nice gym as well as a fret Italian restaurant. I tried the baked salmon and pasta. My other peers and I agreed that the salmon was done nicely.
Each room comes decorated with art, which makes it unique and different.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences is located in Makati City, Philippines. We offer air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen LCD TV's with cable channels, a small kitchenette with a 2-top electric stove and a microwave oven. Wifi Internet connection is available throughout the property. The facilities include: Qi Wellness Spa, Salon 119, and a gym. While staying here, you can enjoy places of interest like: Makati Commercial Center, Ayala Museum, and Salcedo Organic Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Hotel Makati
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Makati, Metro Manila