Currently staying at the Picasso Makati - midway through a three month stay whilst I'm on an assignment in Manila. I'm really enjoying staying here. The staff are fantastic - all very friendly and nothing is too much trouble. It's a smaller property which makes it feel personal and homely. The rooms are absolutely spotless and everything is in good working order and in good condition (my only grumble is that I am in a large suite with no balcony which means I have to have air conditioning on which gets far too cold, turn it off and it gets stuffy quite quickly - but can live with it). Laundry is promptly returned, beautifully cleaned and ironed. The wifi is not the best and connection is lost from time to time (it returns within the day) but to be fair it is free. My only complaint about this place is the restaurant which is very disappointing. I believe though that it's not run by the hotel itself so it shouldn't reflect on the Picasso, but as the only place to eat in the hotel it's not great - the food is very mediocre and the menu is an unusual mix of items and feels quite old fashioned. Thankfully, because of the hotels' fantastic location there are numerous great places to eat within walking distance. Overall, very happy with the place and have recommended it to others who are planning to visit Manila.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences is located in Makati City, Philippines. We offer air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen LCD TV's with cable channels, a small kitchenette with a 2-top electric stove and a microwave oven. Wifi Internet connection is available throughout the property. The facilities include: Qi Wellness Spa, Salon 119, and a gym. While staying here, you can enjoy places of interest like: Makati Commercial Center, Ayala Museum, and Salcedo Organic Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Fastbooking and Otel so you can book your The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Hotel Makati
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Makati, Metro Manila