I spent a week there and was extremely impressed by the service, any request I had was fulfilled within 5 minutes, maximum! I was always greeted nicely when I entered. The hotel is located on a bit of a side-street so the street level noise was non-existent. I highly recommend this clean, modern, and affordable hotel. My only "issue" was the wi-fi, it wasn't the best connection I've ever had. I'm not sure if it is a Philippines thing or hotel related.
- Also Known As:
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Hotel Makati
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Hotel
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Makati, Metro Manila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences is located in Makati City, Philippines. We offer air-conditioned rooms with 32-inch flat-screen LCD TV with cable channels, a small kitchenette with 2-top electric stove with a microwave oven, and wifi Internet connection throughout the property. Some of the amenities include: Qi Wellness Spa, Salon 119, and gym. While staying here, you can visit some interesting places like Makati Commercial Center, Ayala Museum, and Salcedo Organic Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Venere, Fastbooking and Otel so you can book your The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.