Our melting pot was a fairly decent place to stay in Manila. Localised in the centre of Makati, up a rather dingy stairway on the fourth floor (lift broken). We stayed in a double without bathroom which basically had a bed as nothing else could fit in the room. Windows did not open, but I guess that's normal in Manila and the aircon gave off a rather fungi odour. The breakfast was included in the price and was nice. The highlight to our stay were the friendly staff who provided us with invaluable information (a lot has changed since the last LP has been published) and an opportunity to meet fellow travellers. Bathrooms were clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience traveling to the Philippines on a budget in an area where everything seems upscale and expensive as you stay in Our Melting Pot. Our place consists of several private rooms and dorm-type accommodation to suit your budget and need. It is new, modern, peaceful and well-managed and is only one-ride away from the major city attractions and the important places to visit in the greater Manila area. We are at the heart of Makati, the entertainment and financial capital of the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Our Melting Pot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Our Melting Pot Hotel Makati
- Our Melting Pot Makati, Metro Manila