This is one of the best backpacker guesthouses I stayed :)
Some highlights you may find in OMP :
- really friendly and helpful owners and staffs
- extremely clean and well kept environment
- generous free breaky is included every morning :) :) :) bread, cereal and milk, more than 10 choices of assorted jams :D
- private bed curtain in the dormitory is a plus
- nice location, quiet place, safe :) :) :)
- pricelwise .. very reasonable in the business area of Makati
- clean washroom *with tea light candle + essential oils*
They have small cozy lobby, pc for guests. The wifi connection was greatly reached our room.
Met two of OMP owners (Ronald and Liza) and both of them are friendly and helpful. Over my last breaky I had a conversation with Ronald and he shared the visions of setting up the OMP guesthouse, that is to introduce the Philippines through backpackers to the world.
Thank you OMP :)
- Also Known As:
- Our Melting Pot Hotel
- Our Melting Pot Hotel Makati
- Our Melting Pot Makati, Metro Manila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience traveling to the Philippines on a budget in an area where everything seems upscale and expensive as you stay in Our Melting Pot. Our place consists of several private rooms and dorm-type accommodation to suit your budget and need. It is new, modern, peaceful and well-managed and is only one-ride away from the major city attractions and the important places to visit in the greater Manila area. We are at the heart of Makati, the entertainment and financial capital of the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelBookers and Agoda so you can book your Our Melting Pot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.