Nice small apartment hotel. It is not a star hotel so do not expect much. It is good enough for the price. Fairly well maintained and very clean. It is out of the way and taxi drivers could not find it. Two block walk to find a taxi. THey were supposed to have arranged for an early morning taxi for me to go to the airport but it never came and they could not find another so I had to walk and wait to find a taxi. Owners very nice. Don't take credit cards. Very secure. If you are on a budget or just cheap like me, this a good option. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One-bedroom fully furnished units with A/C, refrigerator, 21" colored TV with cable, double bed (48" by 75" in size), living-room and dining sets, kitchenette with electric kettle, electronic security vault, free local telephone calls within Metro-Manila, free WiFi and an all-female friendly staff. Change of linens, towels and daily housekeeping is provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Makati Apartelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Makati Apartelle Hotel Makati
- Makati Apartelle Metro Manila