“WHAT A GEM.........” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Artina Suites Hotel

You added Artina Suites Hotel to your Saves list
Artina Suites Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2863 E. Zobel Street | Poblacion, Makati, Luzon, Philippines   |
Ranked #15 of 67 Hotels in Makati
Chicago, Illinois
“WHAT A GEM.........”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Just returned March 11, 2013..Stayed at Artina seven days before I ventured to Cebu and Bohol for two weeks and back to Artina one more day before returning to Chicago, U.S.A. Really a great hotel, just far enough from all the busy part but easy walking distance to so much and a safe area.They treated me like one of their family, great room, very clean, nice bathroom, lots of closet space, very secure hotel, 24-7, great breakfast, newspaper at my door every morning , good Wi Fi, The staff so helpful and respectful, everyone form the maids on up.... Arranged for excellent transportation to and from airport and to anywhere,ride the jeepneys, fun, Be sure to visit the Green Belt Area restaurants and shopping, beautiful, and Intramouras, historical place, very interesting.... Overall the staff made my stay so meaningful and really appreciate all of their efforts....Even met the owner one day, a real gentleman.......

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Indonesian first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

i love their rooms. very spacious and clean. their food is very good and the prices are affordable. staff are very accommodating and patient. parking is adequate. the place is near a. venue mall and is accessible by cab or jeepneys. its accessible to rockwell as well as glorietta and greenbelt. thank u so much for making our stay a memorable one!

• Stayed March 2013
Manila
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I, together with my office mate booked a one night accommodation to this hotel as a way of celebrating Valentine's Day and partly a girl-bonding moment too. The beautiful pictures posted on their website really matches the actual view when we arrived there...with one problem, its surroundings... window view... and even the way going there is a turn off! You can't find a romantic view or whatsoever, in short, it's not really a desired or perfect place for cheesy-romantic couple. It's being circled and crowded by residential roofs. Though it's a quiet neighborhood but not exactly what I expected...I was actually hoping that it's surrounded by bars, fancy restaurants, shopping centers or movie houses but it's not. Even if it's in Makati and near the aristocratic Ayala but you have to ride a taxi to get to 'civilization'. I mean, we wouldn't mind walking but if you're walking with a seemingly-ghost-town ambiance and a paranoia-feeling that someone might snatch your belonging is a risk we wouldn't want to take. Anyhow, the room we had was just perfect that we didn't went out anymore and just decided to stay, rest and pamper ourselves..as if we just went there to have a good sleep! By the way, there's a nearby convenient store, about 3 blocks away, we went there to buy slippers, drinks and junk foods. Then we requested for a room-service massage for 400.00 pesos each (pricey yet the service didn't meet its value). The dinner and breakfast on the following day was complimentary and I must say, the free meals was just okay but you can order another food on the menu if you want. The staff were nice and accommodating, I just don't like the restaurant staff's nosy look when we were about to check out. They were peeping and judgingly looking at us like we we're lesbians or something. Overall, though we had a good sleep but I don't think I'll be coming back to this hotel...one experience is enough to tell a story.

Room Tip: we stayed at room 12
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
cagayan valley
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I was surprised and very satisfied :) on my stay here. I bought the deal at Groupon and it was really a great deal!! The staff from the guard, receptionist, food servers are very accommodating and friendly, you can easily asked for help and they are there for immediate response in everything that we need. The room was very big!! there is a mini table/pantry, a microwave, and a ref, and if you're bringing food from the outside there are available utensils you can use. the bed is very comfortable for sleep. I also like the mini walk in closet and the comfort/ bath room are also clean and spacious. The Place is very near/walking distance to the busy area of Makati Ave.
Definitely I will recommend and be back here :)

Room Tip: I stayed at Room #7
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
FT LAUDERDALE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

THE BEST PART OF THIS stay was the service from all the staff..especially the waiters in the dining room at breakfast and the front desk...I was pleasantly surprised at the ambiance and the rooms in this hotel....and of course affordable...
Only two downsides...was the location...about 5 blocks from MAKATI AVE..but no big deal..however the only criticism i would have is that I could not make a telephone call locally in MANILA to a CELL PHONE......EVERYONE NOW USES A CEL PHONE..I am from Thailand and expected to make calls from my room ..local withing Manila..but could not..however I am staying there again in 4 weeks and have no doubt its a great choice....ARTINA SUITES>..

Room Tip: ask for a suite facing the street....at least some light and view......
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

The room is clean and fresh. Very good service. We have a good time spending our anniversary together with my hubby. Very accessible for commuters. Good ambiance and relaxing beds. Keep it up. More clients to come.

• Stayed December 2012
Artina_05152004, General Manager at Artina Suites Hotel, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Dear Ms. Farrah,

Thank you for choosing Artina Suites to celebrate your anniversary and taking the time to post your feedback regarding your recent stay.

We are glad that you have been delighted with our services and facilities, we exert great effort to give our guests the best time and experience we could offer.

Again, thank you very much for making us, truly your hotel of memorable experience.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Been an avid fan of coupons and I bought one for this hotel and I would say it was one of the best deals I got. Amazing receptionist, Kris and Karen - they helped a lot from finding the place to getting a surprise cake for my boyfriend. Good food better than the other hotels that we went to. Nice and spacious rooms. Love the big dresser. Superb customer service. Thumbs up!

• Stayed December 2012
Dear Ms. LadyMiakha,

Thank you for posting your feedback regarding your recent stay at Artina Suites!, we appreciate the time you shared with us by giving us your feedback.

We are glad that you have been delighted with our facilities and specially our services, we exert great effort to give our guests the best time and experience we could offer.

Been to Artina Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!