“One of my favorites” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Makati, Philippines
“One of my favorites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband and I live in Greenbelt are and so we pretty have a list of favorite places to go and Sala Bistro is at the top of our list. We love the menu for its variety, great staff, the place is super clean and the food is great.

Visited May 2014

Bowie, Maryland
“Best in Greenbelt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I have always been impressed by the food, wine and impeccable service at this fine dining establishment in Makati's Greenbelt Mall. Whenever I am in Manila I always save the last dinner date for Sala Bistro, so that I can savior the experience of a great dinner long after I have returned home in the USA. They never disappoint! For example, the red blended wine from a lesser known region of France that we had with our beef burgundy and chicken cordon bleu on our most recent visit had just the right balance of fruit and soft palate to do justice to both dishes. It is surprises like this that renders Sala Bistro a must stop whenever we are in Manila.

Visited June 2014
Kapiti Coast, New Zealand
“Weekend brunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stopped by Sala Bistro last weekend to sample the weekend brunch menu and was disappointed. It took an hour for the food to arrive. I had ordered the mushroom grilled sandwich, which, when it arrived was heavily laden with aioli and very light on the mushrooms. The saving grace was that the bottomless bubbles flowed freely. This restaurant had been highly recommended by my friend who is a regular diner there, but even she said it wasn't up to their usual standard. I would try this restaurant again based on its usual excellent reputation but sadly my first experience was not a good one.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“A hidden treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Discovered that nice wine bar/bistro in Green Belt Makati. Have to say the service is super friendly and professional.
The bar man knows his job professionally. Had some good glasses of wine and a bar Pizza - excellent.
Even alone on the bar I felt entertaind.
Will be back.

“Good food, good mood.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Didn't expect this little gem in Greenbelt. I had a chance to dine here tonight with our leadership team and it didn't disappoint. Had a few of their starters but the Artichoke Spinach and Three Cheese Dip really caught my attention. For the main course, I chose their Crispy Salmon Fillet with Risotto and it was exquisite. It was light but very savory. The staff's attentiveness and the restaurant's mood setting is a plus. Will definitely go back.

• Visited March 2014