The most wonderfull asset of this hotel is the Staff who takes care of it. At all levels i experienced a great commitment to there task . From the Housekeeping up to the Management they all did a great job.
The rooms are very comfortable with more then enough space. At the top floor there is a swimmingpool with a nice view over Makati. This hotel is able to get the perfect match between quality and what byou have to pay for it. All this is in balance. Very well done indeed.
The only minor remark is the restaurant which has a rather limited choice but sufficient enough.
The location is a bit away from tourist attractions but the staff is always very busy to flag down a taxi (always on the meter , never had to wait a minute ). The hotel is very close to the SM Hypermarket. All taxidrivers know this Mall.
I liked this place very much and i certainly will return to it at my next visit to the Philippines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Herald Suites Solana is located in Makati City, the business district of the Philippines. Just a few meters from the South Expressway and 20 minutes from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Herald Suites Solana is ideal for the business and leisure traveler who seeks the convenience of shopping in nearby Ayala Center or needs to meet with associates in the financial district. It offers 40 big air-conditioned guestrooms. It has a pool and gym on the top floor, and a coffee shop on the second floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Herald Suites Solana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Herald Suites Solana Hotel Makati
- Herald Suites Solana Makati, Metro Manila