before my fiance came down in the philippines, he let me find a place where are we going to stay. I tried to search on the internet how many times but Herald Suite solana really catched my eyes.. I checked the pictures and the place looks so cozy and calm.. we stayed in this hotel for 3 days and 2 nights. i agree that their service is really excellent. staffs are VERY accomodating.. Regards to Kuya Boy:) the driver who accompanied me in the airport.. I felt really comfortable staying in this place because the staff are really nice. the room was good. cozy, like how i really like it. and actually seeing the place in person is more better than the pictures posted;) we tried the pool on the 2nd night, it was like a private pool because me and my fiance are just there.. it looks really romantic + the tower.. <3 they have their own sauna and gym also.. if you want privacy and your looking for a place where u can relax, i suggest this place.. thank u Herald and i will love to visit again :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Herald Suites Solana is located in Makati City, the business district of the Philippines. Just a few meters from the South Expressway and 20 minutes from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Herald Suites Solana is ideal for the business and leisure traveler who seeks the convenience of shopping in nearby Ayala Center or needs to meet with associates in the financial district. It offers 40 big air-conditioned guestrooms. It has a pool and gym on the top floor, and a coffee shop on the second floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Herald Suites Solana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Herald Suites Solana Hotel Makati
- Herald Suites Solana Makati, Metro Manila