“Good place for good food!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Apartment 1B

Apartment 1B
One Lafayette Square Bldg Sedeno Street | Salcedo Village, Makati, Luzon 1227, Philippines
(632) 8434075
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 977 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: International
Good for: Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Makati, Philippines
“Good place for good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

I think Apartment 1B has one of the best pork chop dishes in town! The meat is tender and perfectly cooked. There are generous servings and if you are a small eater, consider sharing with someone... Or not, since the dishes are great tasting!
I loved their salad and they have good desserts and coffee.
I also liked their service, fast efficient and friendly. The staff are attentive and happy to serve.
A place good for 2 visits.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Arlington, Virginia
“Fine, Not Amazing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Visited Apartment 1B with friends after hearing so many good things. Maybe my expectations were too high, but this place did not blow me away. My order was fine, not great; maybe that's my fault? With so many other options in Manila though, I do not know that I will return. The atmosphere is nice; light and airy, but also very noisy since it's such a popular joint.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Manila, Philippines
“Brunch and hangover food :-)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

So you are stuck what to do for brunch on a Sunday or a Sat early afternoon, or you had a great night and looking for some food for that hangover... terrible flight and just got up want to go and eat something nice … well this is The place to go .. If you are in Makati then its very easy getting here, the food is great, for Manila a little overpriced, but once I tasted it …. Well I dint really care 
Example, I don’t eat Sea food and I was told to eat the blue marlin with Presto pasta and sundried tomatoes, cautious as I am (I smell and taste food before I eat ) i told my wife to order a meat pie (just in case) , well all my wife ate was the Meat Pie .. There was nothing left on my plate...
Of course u doesn’t want to compare the wings with the wings in HRC that just not fair, but compare the fish and chips or the breakfast that they serve... Holy moly … fantastic…
If you have a hangover again this is the place to be … but don’t be acting up if you have to cough up some premium price for the premium food … hell I don’t mind 

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Braised Lamb Shank was really good! ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Enjoyed their Caesar's Salad and the Braised Lamb Shank. The sauce of the Shank went perfectly well with the Lamb, mashed potato and the spinach. The pasta vongole was a tad salty for my taste. Overall happy with the place.

Manila, Philippines
“Good but not consistent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

This place infuriates ne sometimes. It can be excellent at times and poor at other times. Compared to some other places of similar quality in makati it's overpriced and living of its past name and current location. I do keep going back as the good outweighs the bad but it could be so much better. Oh and it just increased the price of it's steak by 600!

• Visited July 2014