“Awful Service, Medium Food” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #140 of 1,056 Restaurants in Makati
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Makati, Philippines
“Awful Service, Medium Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Awful Service, Medium Food. This was our first time at the restaurant so we were not familiar with the menu. We ask the waiter a few questions about the menu and she didn’t know the answers to any of the questions. Every time she went to the kitchen to ask someone. After a few minutes another waiter join, and we hope that she will know better, but again they didn’t know the menu at all! I guess most of the customers of this restaurant are Japanese so the waiters are not use to answer questions about the menu. The menu is very stiff – for example, the have a Salmon roll and a Cucumber roll. We asked them if they can make a roll of Cucumber with Salmon and they said no… they were not willing to create any roll that wasn’t on the menu, and if you are Vegetarian or have some Allergies they are not willing to change anything on the menu for you. After we order, they forgot some of the dishes and when they served the dishes they didn’t know what they are serving – the waiter put on the table the Salmon roll and she said “Tuna roll” (and we didn’t even order a Tuna roll…). Beside the Bad! service the food wasn’t that good and I will not recommend this place for foreigners

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Manila, Philippines
“My fave Japanese restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

It is so far my favorite Japanese restaurant ib Makati. It is located at 2nd floor Corporate 88 Center in Valero, Makati. The place is cozzy and quiet so it is perfect for business or romantic dining. It is pricey though compared to other Japanese restaurant. The foods here are so good. Looking forward for my next dining escapade here.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Makati City
“One of the best Japanese resto in Makati”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Their food might be pricey but I can assure you that it's worth it. The food is fresh and cooked deliciously. Ambiance is also commendable and service is superb. It is however a GEM hidden inside the building so better find corporate center (2nd floor) first where it is located.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rutland
“A nice change...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I had the opportunity to dine here with a local Filipino family. The experience was amazing and I enjoyed my time very much. As with all the other reviews, the price is quite high but I feel that the quality of the food matches the pricing. The menu is quite extensive and you can get lost with all the options.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Makati
“Consistently Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

A place where good food is served in a consistent manner. I always see a lot of Japanese in this restaurant so I suppose it is authentic. Although there are many servers, sometimes, quick service can be a challenge. But overall, itis one of our run-to restaurants.

Visited October 2012