“Very nice little restaurant and good service. Pity they don't serve Soda Water.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Banana Leaf

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Adobong Kangkong with Sambal & Oats coated Prawns very nice. They are my choice in this restaurant. Plates are banana leaf of course and my husband found it a bit daunting with that kind of "plate". We would have tried a few more dish but this was all we could eat in the evening. Lunch would probably be better off with a big meal and could have tried the other good looking dish on their menu. Highly recommended.

Visited April 2013

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Best food I have had i a long time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Visited the banana leaf, the food and service was fantastic. next time I am in manila I will definetly return

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Taguig City, Philippines
“Loved the ribs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I ate at Banana Leaf at the Podium a few years back but didn't much like it maybe because of the type of food we ordered or wasn't much hungry then. I went back with my friends and loved their baby back ribs we doubled our order. We also liked the pandan chicken, the kangkong, the spring roll.

Visited March 2013
Quezon City, Philippines
“yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

i like the Prawn Toast Thai Style for my appetizer, pomelo salad thai style and malayan lamb curry with potatoes. and the Stir Fried Crab in Thai Style Curry tastes great for me together with
Thai Style Fried Rice with Shrimp Paste yumyum! im starving!

Visited January 2013
Sydney
“Uncooked chicken skewers!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Went here for lunch in Greenbelt, it's on level one with a nice view over the park area. Ordered vege simosas & spring rolls which were ok but with quite greasy / oily pastry. Ordered mango chicken salad which was DELICIOUS. Satay chicken kebabs however came out half raw! And we only realized halfway through the second one. Clear/pink meat when pulled apart with a fork- not good and we are hoping we don't get sick! The next 24 hours will tell.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere