I was there for 2 months. Good friendly staff, great location as its surrounded by malls. Downside is quite crowded area with no open spaces to walk around. I stayed in studio apartment which was nice and adequate as I was alone. Overall, had a very good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in one of the most luxurious of Manila’s serviced apartments designed exclusively for international executives and their families. Tailored to meet your every need, the services and facilities are well-appointed, extensive and personalized, complementing the elegance and sophistication of the spacious residences. With wireless Internet (WiFi) zones, modern business facilities and high speed broadband Internet services, business can be conducted with ease and efficiency while you live in the comfort and security of an exclusive city resort, so that you may enjoy your overseas assignment, leisure vacation or relocation with a peace of mind. Conveniently located within Makati's prime business district and surrounded by restaurants, entertainment and shopping complexes, you can relax and recharge in the exclusive Ascott lifestyle amidst the vivacious culture of this dynamic city ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ascott Makati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ascott Makati Hotel Makati
- Ascott Makati Metro Manila