Stayed here from March 9 - March 15 2013 and again March 26 - March 29. I always enjoy staying here and very rarely strike any problems. Ideally located in the Ayala Centre and right next door to the entrance to Glorietta 4. If you like shopping then this is the place for you. Located not far from Greenbelt where there are at least 50 Restaurants and Cafe's. I love dining outdoors and the Restaurants at Greenbelt allow you to do that.
Stayed in a 2 Bedroom Executive Suite which is massive in size. Both the bedrooms are large and both have their own ensuite. The lounge room is roomy and there is a 6 seater dining room table in the dining room. The kitchen has everything in it you need to prepare your meals if so desired. There is a maids room with its own bathroom. There is also a washing machine and dryer provided to allow you to do your own clothes washing. The breakfast in the Cafe is included with your room. For a 2 Bedroom Executive Suite you only get free breakfast for 3 people. Too bad if there are four of you or more as you will have to pay for the extra breakfasts. There is plenty to choose from and I can guarantee you will not leave there hungry. The pool is in a quiet area outside. Very relaxing.
The only problem I struck this time was on my 2nd visit at the end of March. Arrived on the Tuesday afternoon and found I had no Internet in the Suite. After many calls and several visits by IT the problem was solved Thursday morning. That is 2 days without the Internet. That is unfortunately not good enough. I was informed that the only room in the Ascott it was not working was mine. Probably would have been easier if I was moved to another Suite. I suggested this however the Reception Staff didn't seem too interested in doing that. This problem needs to be addressed. Apart from that problem I enjoyed my stay there and would recommend the Ascott to anyone who is travelling to Manila.
- Also Known As:
- Ascott Makati Hotel Makati
- Ascott Makati Hotel
- Ascott Makati Metro Manila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in one of the most luxurious of Manila’s serviced apartments designed exclusively for international executives and their families. Tailored to meet your every need, the services and facilities are well-appointed, extensive and personalized, complementing the elegance and sophistication of the spacious residences. With wireless Internet (WiFi) zones, modern business facilities and high speed broadband Internet services, business can be conducted with ease and efficiency while you live in the comfort and security of an exclusive city resort, so that you may enjoy your overseas assignment, leisure vacation or relocation with a peace of mind. Conveniently located within Makati's prime business district and surrounded by restaurants, entertainment and shopping complexes, you can relax and recharge in the exclusive Ascott lifestyle amidst the vivacious culture of this dynamic city ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Ascott Makati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.